Terrible old dudes
So, seeing as I obviously have this thing with fixating on men twice my age, I thought I’d make a nice list, cause who doesn’t love lists.
– yeah, I don’t really need to explain this one.
– first saw him in Batman begins, true obsession started after watching him as Sirius Black in the HP movies, ‘twas a slippery slope from there….
– to quote Goldie Hawn in The First Wives Club: “He may be 300 years old, but he’s still a stud.” I was lost from the moment I saw Jurassic Park as a kid. What a magical creature he is…
– do I really need to explain??
– I will always cherish him as young, floofy-haired idiot Bertie Wooster.
But his Dr. House was a thing of beauty.
James effing Spader
– Secretary. Just. Secretary. Also, Alan Shore can cross examine me any time, tbh.
also, dat ass.
– oh how I miss his wonderful show.
– mein wunderschöner österreichischer Schatz uwu
– okay now we’re getting into Granddaddy territory ^^
Pleeeeaaase go watch “Still Crazy”, it’s one of my fav movies ever and he’s freaking amazing and hilarious in it.
honourable mention: Rhys Ifans
– if you don’t think Gavin Kavanagh is sexy who even are you.
The list goes on, but yeah ^^.