could you please do more hs au?
i mean,,, i could. i need the break, i suppose.
here’s a list of things that happens while neil is back to the UK for christmas break
- nicky finally gets his cousins in on a data plan. he says it’s because neil is out of continent and katelyn is out of state, so he wants andrew and aaron to have constant contact with their significant others. (”i know how long distance feels, guys. trust me, it’s horrible no matter how long or far.”)
- they’re not very well-off on money, but nicky insists that it’s really not that big of a favor and definitely is not his christmas gift, shut up, aaron, you’re getting your thing
- aaron spends the 23rd with katelyn, though andrew, renee, and nicky are five-wheeling. they spend their entire day at the rink a few hours away from home
- renee witnesses the most glorious wipe-out in the entire history of wipe-outs
- andrew threatens homicide but renee is too busy laughing
- kevin comes over five times in the first week of christmas break and andrew has some Words, backed by a few choice ones from aaron
- andrew: kevin, just leave
kevin: i’m supposed to check on you, just tell me one thing i can tell him and i will leave
aaron, from behind andrew, holding a bowl of soup: you can tell hatford that if he doesn’t stop sending you the fuck over, he can consider your last phone call his goodbye call to you
andrew: he said it, not me
kevin: christ on a pike