Khrona Warden Headcanons
Just to throw a couple more out there before I pass out for the night. It was a lot of fun coming up with these with @bee-wrecker
- In terms of appearance Khrona is immaculate. Her hair is entirely flat, sleek, and flawless. Not a hair out of place. Any hair that disobeys is plucked from her head.
- When she freezes time and concentrates on making her changes her eyes turn black. Her irises change into a single ring of white. Think of a circle light reflecting into a camera lens. She also doesn’t wear glasses.
- Other than Wilford, Khrona has issues with Antisepticeye. He doesn’t stand still. She’s not able to properly assess whether he even needs adjusting, if he can’t stand still! If she tries taking his picture he either messes up her camera, or the picture comes out entirely blurred.
- One part about Wilford she particularly despises is that mustache. It’s never where it should be when he’s talking, there’s usually one or two hairs out of place. The color alone doesn’t make sense! Worst of all, her editing ability has no effect on it. Something Wilford takes great pleasure in rubbing in.
- Darkiplier is so used to Khrona’s fine tuning things, that he hardly registers it anymore. The only exceptions being when she needs to make an adjustment on him. She will not hesitate to walk up to him and re-adjust his suit. Only because he needs her does he tolerate those intrusions.