I've been tagged.
Okay so I was tagged by nerdalert394 to answer some questions, which are as follows:
1) Emu or Ostrich? Emu just because of the Great Emu War.
2) First fictional character crush? I have a lot so I’m just going to go with Danny Phantom.
3) Would you rather type or hand write? I like hand writing, but that takes a long time, so typing.
4) First song you remember jamming out to? I think Kokomo would be the first song I remember from way back in the day listening to it over and over again every morning. That or Karma Chameleon.
5) What is your favorite hiding place/secret spot? My car! It isn’t exactly hidden, but it is a great way to get away from other people and whatnot.
6) Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Definitely fantasy.
7) Least favorite subject in school? Probably social studies.
8) What is your most irrational fear? The government arresting me for illegally downloading music, movies, tv shows, etc.
9) What is your favorite card/board game? I have sooo many. I like monopoly a lot and clue. Also, any board game that has a theme like Harry Potter clue, etc.
10) If you could have one wall in your bedroom made of an unconventional material (bubble wrap, velcro, etc…) what would it be? I think I would want it made of either chalkboard or grass.
11) What is the one fad you took part in that you now regret? Oh man, the flashback are coming in. I guess the only thing I regret is silly bands because that was just dumb, luckily I only had like 2.
So, I’m supposed to tag 11 people, but I don’t know people so I am going to tag: iwannanarrryu, keynoire, pecchan, anyone else I know and am forgetting
(if you want, you can answer the questions and say I tagged you; it can be our secret shhh)
1) If you could master any subject (math, science, art, etc.) what would it be?
2) If you could have any type of animal you wanted as a pet, what would it be?
3) Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
4) If there was a movie made about your life, who would star you?
5) If you were given 1 million dollars, how would you spend it?
6) What’s the first thing you notice about people (hair, eyes, etc.)?
7) Are you prepared in case of a zombie apocalypse?
8) Where is your favorite place to read a book?
9) What national food eating contest would you have the best chance of winning?
10) Do you believe in mermaids?
11) If you were in the Olympics, which event would you participate in?