Please, for the love of everything that is good in this world, do not change the keybinds. It took me several turns to even *understand* was the 2 (previously F2) was passing through my entire turn. The keybinds have been in place for a decade, there doesn't seem to be a valid reason to change them now. The little display bar was nice (though its location was not), but that doesn't mean you should change the actual key binds. At the very least, give a thorough warning first, in game!
Good news, friend! We’re not changing your keybindings. We’re changing default keybindings, we’re adding a UI element to make the keybindings more clear, but we’re not changing your personal keybindings until you uninstall and reinstall the client.
I think you should try them out. But if you don’t want to, here’s how you change them:
1. Go to the Account Scene.
2. Click Input Settings in the pane on the left.
3. Pick a key binding you want to change. When you’re pointing to it with the cursor, an Unbind button will appear.
4. Click Unbind. Now the box will be blank.
5. To put a new key binding in place, click Bind, then the keystroke you want to use.
6. There is no #6. You’re all done. Once Kaladesh releases and it’s actually there, the keyboard shortcut display in the Duel Scene will update immediately.
Hope that’s helpful! It’s not exactly what you asked, but rest assured that we’re not taking away your ability to use the keys you want to use. :)