It’s a hand, Andrew says, not a question, but not quite mockery, when Neil’s gaze lingers a little too long. It’s your hand, Neil says, and doesn’t bother to explain. Instead he slips his fingers through Andrew’s and digs in like he can leave his fingerprints on Andrew’s pale skin. Andrew doesn’t pull away, and they don’t go in until the storm breaks.
I guess you can also call this thing: Andreil, a summary.
For as long as Tsukishima could remember, the days stopped progressing but the sun kept rising. Perpetually stuck in an infinite time-loop, he lived in a vicious cycle of constantly experiencing the same things over and over again with seemingly no way to escape. It’s not until he finds real, genuine joy in life again does he finally look towards a tomorrow
First attempt at KuroTsuki art ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾. Thank you, Ace, for allowing me to draw this scene out. This fic gives me life! ♥
Abusive men come in every personality type, arise from good childhoods and bad ones, are macho men or gentle, “liberated” men. No psychological test can distinguish an abusive man from a respectful one. Abusiveness is not a product of a man’s emotional injuries or of deficits in his skills. In reality, abuse springs from a man’s early cultural training, his key male role models, and his peer influences. In other words, abuse is a problem of values, not of psychology. When someone challenges an abuser’s attitudes and beliefs, he tends to reveal the contemptuous and insulting personality that normally stays hidden, reserved for private attacks on his partner. An abuser tries to keep everybody—his partner, his therapist, his friends and relatives—focused on how he feels, so that they won’t focus on how he thinks, perhaps because on some level he is aware that if you grasp the true nature of his problem, you will begin to escape his domination.
Lundy Bancroft, Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men
• aqua gets pulled from the RoD by sora, but she flips and thinks it’s vanitas at first
- they almost fight but kairi calms her down and makes sure she feels safe
• any kairi/aqua sisterly bond would be exactly what they both need tbh
- kairi tells aqua about how aquas magic kept her friends together during the events of kh1. aquas just glad she finally managed to save someone without it turning sour
- aqua helps kairi with key blade training, kairi helps aqua with getting back to a normal life
• aqua meets roxas, but thinks it’s ven at first. everyone’s confused.
- “ven you’re awake?” “master aqua, this is roxas. he’s sora’s nobody.” “what the hell is a nobody” “what the hell is a ven?”
- yen sid has to break out the chalkboard to explain while roxas sulks in the corner
• they into xemnas on an outing
- “terra!?” “That’s xemnas, master. He’s an evil nobody” “but aren’t they created when someone dies?” “…oh”
- xemnas and aqua both feed into each other’s cryptic-talking habits without even realizing it. nobody knows what they’re saying. the group reasons it’s because of the darkness
- they finally start connecting dots and filling in gaps in knowledge, and aqua has real hope that she’ll save her friends for the first time in a while
• on a mission with sora and roxas, they run across aquas old armor
- “hey it’s still here! but what am I gonna do with this old keyblade? I already have the master’s” “…We might have some ideas”
- square pls give me my duel-wielding spell-slinging ballet war goddess