Thoughts on pansexual/romantic Kevin?
Pan!Kevin is gr8 I’m always down for bi/poly/pan representation!!!!
- Kevin, who finds the bi label, and uses it for a while and likes it
- It’s more common than he thought and people understand it so it’s the one he uses
- But privately he feels a little restricted with the label and starts to delve more into more obscure ones to find one that could fit what he feels
- He knows he like boys and girls but recently he heard Chris talking about his friend in the states who came out as trans to him in a letter she sent him
- And that got Kevin thinking further
- He knows he doesn’t mind any kind of biological gender, so, why would he care about social gender?
- If they liked Disney Movies, had a nice smile and played with his hair, why should it matter what pronouns they use or which clothes they like to wear??
- So that’s when he stumbled upon the pansexual label
- He still uses bisexual in public, but people close to him know that he identifies with pretty much anything (: