1. Totally amazing!! They need more episodes like that. The action and the acting moved seamlessly throughout the entire episode. Everything flowed so well.
2. The funny banter between Ruzek and Atwater was priceless. And I totally want more of them. Oh, PJF it’s an honor to have you back!
3. Jay married??!! I’m so happy they went this route. It allows more things to be explored and it’s was so cute to watch Jay hide her from Erin.
4. The case was totally relevant and it had purpose. I want more episodes like this.
5. Erin driving like a maniac was priceless to see. And Jay’s look at her! Lol Jesse and Sophia play off each other so well!
6. I loved badass Voight, he’s returning slowly but surely! And I’ll be there every minute of it!
7. This episode was potentially the best episode that season 4 has done and the continuity was THERE. so props to the writers.
8. Elias played Olinsky’s grief so well that I couldn’t help tearing up. Hopefully it goes on for a while.
9. The end scene was beautiful. I loved that Jay left to get his head on straight and to be honest I’m glad they’ll be spending time apart. He needs to sort out his stuff and so does she. Props to Derek and the writers.