Credit to @dropmoto : Redefining ‘Rust Bucket’. Loving this seaside cruiser Kawasaki W650 built by the UK’s Kevil Hill / @kevils1. Tons of fun, and FOR SALE at a very decent price! Contact Kevin for details. #w650 #kawasaki #dropmoto #streettracker #scrambler #builtnotbought
so, another year has come and gone (well, nearly!) and it’s now time for my annual follow forever that includes a lot of amazing, spectacular, and long-known friends as well as blogs that i couldn’t imagine my dashboard being without. i love all of the blogs that i follow, but i have bolded some blogs that i am particularly fond of this year. even if you aren’t on this list, though, know that i value you and enjoy your companionship and mutual followship.
2017 was an oddly stagnant, but transformative year for me. i graduated from college. i began dating the love of my life. i asked the love of my life to marry me and she actually said yes. i had my first “big boy” office job, even though it ended up being temporary. i crossed the five year line of being on testosterone. i got a new car…. after getting into my first car accident ever, but still. i even lost some weight and started taking my ADHD seriously. i turned twenty FOUR this year.
through all of it, y’all have been here to offer me reassurance, guidance, and “matt, you done fucked up”ance among other advice and words of encouragement. i’ve been on tumblr since 2008 and while there are more than a few problems with this so-called “hell site,” it’s still something i’m glad i signed up for nearly a decade ago.
with all of that said, i wish each and every one of you happy holidays, a strikingly smooth transition into the winter season, and a bright and joyous new year and rest of 2018.
The film, set in 13th century Ireland, stars Jon Bernthal, Richard Armitage and Tom Holland.
(Exclusive) 10:00 PM PST 2/8/2017 by Rebecca Ford
Ahead of the start of the European Film Market in Berlin, Irish action-thriller Pilgrimage, starring Jon Bernthal, Richard Armitage and Tom Holland, has been acquired by RLJ Entertainment for U.S. rights in a seven-figure deal.
Confusing title I know and perhaps I’ll make a more to the point post tomorrow but check this.
1) Sinnerman so far has not gotten his hands dirty and now he kills two people himself?
2) After years of terrorising the midwest now, he leaves behind his DNA?
3) His normal human DNA? Well, he might be human but still…
4) When Marcus learns about the DNA he seems almost indifferent and then it’s like he does this great act of flirting, doing a stakeout with Chloe and all that
5) Wearing clothes and using devices from the 80s????
6) Traps and Baits… Was Kevin Carroll the bait?
7) The extra to hold the Devil is not the steel for sure!
8) Redheads, strawberries and long walks on the beach… There is more to that answer and I’ll find it.
9) Getting the eyes out…. That was a Neil Gaiman trademark scene. I have seen it many times and there are two things that I believe he loves. Eyes and the process of how life comes to be… The pregnancy itself and it’s resolution but let’s focus on the eyes.
Linda asked Lucifer is drawing out desires was all he could do which left Lucifer baffled. So we have to wonder how things will go when Lucifer loses one more of his strengths.
In episode 3x09, he has no Devil face, his ability is useless and he can be trapped in a simple fridge… Something more is happening and Sinnerman is still out there but with a different name ready to take over what he has built and so he simply got rid of his decoy in my opinion. Sinnerman persona which Kevil Carroll played.