- crutchie believes every thing Jack tells him!! He’s gonna ride the ponies some day!
- how les is so grown up in his mind but still looks back to his big brother for guidance
- LET THE MAN THINK so uh Jack, ya done thinking yet?
- David is so affronted by the whole thing he’s just here to sell his papes he didn’t ask to help lead a strike wtf guys
- Medda’s riffs are literally goals??
- Kara was so funny during watch what happens I could see every transition from each thought I really enjoyed it
- literally all of Santa Fe?? It’s so intense omg
- When Race sticks out his his tongue at “it’s my city, I’m the king of New york”
- Andrew Keenan Bolger made me cry during letter from the refuge ahhhh he looks so hopeful like he wants Jack to know it’s all going to be ok but he’s not sure himself but like he knows Jack can do anything
- Jack looks so small and scared while talking to Katherine right before something to believe in, my poor child!!!
- When spot puts his hands in a fist to stop the applause, he is so cocky he knows they’d do pretty much anything he’d ask and he lives for it
- hernst’s son doesn’t skip a beat just like yep that’s me
- after shaking Roosevelt’s hand Jack turns back to David like oh my god did you see that??
- When crutchie hits snyder with his crutch like yes you go crutchie!!! he deserves it what an asshole
- ROOSEVELT AND PULITZER ARE SO SALTY I LOVE IT
- Katherine smiling while kissing Jack, they’re so in love awww
-Each ensemble character had an individual personality i loved watching them all
kill off POC characters, female characters, lgbtq+ characters, etc.
charlie brooker, an intellectual:
here’s an episode where the two main characters are a lesbian and a bisexual woman! and guess what! they fall in love! guess what else! they’re an interracial couple. wait there’s more! they’re literally gonna live forever haha fuc the system
Okay, well, “Charlie work” is like, you know, like basement stuff, cleaning urinals, uh, blood stuff, your basic slimes, your sludges, anything dead or decaying. You know, I’m on it. I’m dealing with it.
Head canons where couples know each other so well that they know the one thing they could do to exploit the other person - but they never use it for evil because happiness.
how much Jack likes kissing him. He’s incredibly tactile and when Davey
protests that he has to work and not make out with his boyfriend, Jack just
pouts and whines about it. The only time he’d ever held it over Jack’s head to
get what he wanted was when Jack tried to grow a beard and the stubble was
scratching at Davey’s face so he withheld kisses until Jack shaved.
probably do anything to cuddle after sex, Spot reckons. He curls up and leeches
off his body heat until he falls asleep and Spot is certain he could get Race
to say or do anything in that moment if it meant the physical contact continued.
But he’d never try, because that was the most vulnerable Race ever got and all
Spot wanted to do was protect him, not be the one hurting him.
coffee to get kisses from Katherine sometimes. When she’s gone into a ‘writing
coma’ where she won’t pay attention to anything but the article on her screen,
the one thing that will get her attention is freshly brewed coffee so Sarah
will make some and wait for Katherine to look up, handing over the cup only
when she’s had a gentle kiss and a small apology for Katherine being so
absorbed in her work.