Shppping this week at the fantastic Folkway Music in Waterloo, Canada, near Toronto.
- Stunningly beautiful (looking and sounding!) Taylor Fall Limited 712CE. Note the oddly angled new bracing…
- National Resonator. This one looked old, but it may just be an illusion…
- Another pretty new Taylor 816 - t’s a 14 fret model this time.
- Vintage Recording King
- Beautiful 1964 Gibson J-200.
- Beautiful 1966 Gibson J-200N (for “Natural”!)
- beautiful and frighteningly expensive 1930s Kel Kroyden (made by Gibson)
- Beautiful and somewhat less frighteningly expensive 1929 Gibson Nick Lucas Special.