[[ Canon information about the Uchiha clan learned from Itachi Shinden, in no particular order:
- The Uchiha did not live in a district prior to the Kyuubi Attack. They lived in scattered, single family homes.
- The district is riddled with security cameras. Judging by the description used upon their reveal, they are video-only.
- There isn’t an acting group of “clan elders” above Fugaku. Fugaku is the Captain of the Police Force and the head of the clan, though he must answer to the collective pressure of the clan and steer them as best he can.
- It is tradition to bring the eyes of felled Uchiha back home, so they do not fall into the wrong hands. They are possessive of their Kekke Genkai, to this extent.
- The Uchiha are not allowed to take positions considered “central” to the village. IE, ANBU, Hokage. Anything that would allow them to be too close to the Hokage or enact any sort of regulations/laws in the village. This has been in practice since Senju Tobirama’s reign.
- The KMPF was specifically created to keep Uchiha out of these sorts of positions.
- Uchiha Itachi was the first official entry of Uchiha into ANBU.
- Uchiha Shisui was the unofficial entry into ANBU, answering only to Hiruzen himself. ]]