Quinta Bruson: Do not fight Quinta. You will wake up on the
floor, injured and confused. She’s kind of a badass, and she’ll probably land
10 hard blows to your torso before you can get a swing in. You’d have to get
her pretty mad for her to want to fight you though.
Ashly Perez: What?! Don’t fight her! Why the hell would you
even want to hurt this girl? She is a sweet angel baby and 100% does not want
to harm you. What’s wrong with you?
Sara Rubin: Do it. She will welcome the fight, gladly. You
might get a few good bruises, but you’ll be better friends afterwards.
Eugene Lee Yang: DON T FIGHT DO NTO YOU WILL END UP IN THE
EMERGENCY ROOM!!!11!! Eugene is fcuking crazy and will not hold back, no matter
who you are. His Korean rage is unmatched.
Ned Fulmer: Fight him. He lives on adrenaline and you guys
will have such a good time. He’ll win, no doubt, but he’ll bring you to his
house after and introduce you to his wife.
Zach Kornfeld: Don’t fight him. He’s a peaceful guy and
doesn’t want to hurt anyone. Not a fighting bone in his body.
Keith Habersberger: Do not fight. He is a friendly giant
tree who will have trouble hitting any part of your body because his arms are
too high up, and he will feel immensely guilty for any punches he lands. Plus,
why would you want to ruin such a nice face?
Gaby Dunn: Do NOT fight. She is scary as hell. She might
also be a witch, so she might curse you.
Allison Raskin: Don’t fight her. Partially because she’s
super nice and will hold back, but mostly because you’d have to deal with Gaby.
Andrew Ilnyckyj: Fight him, but only while pretending to be
a dog. He will definitely respond by also pretending to be a dog. Neither of
you will win, but you’ll both laugh after and high-five.
Justin Tan: Don’t fight him. He might cry if you get a good
hit in, plus Zach will feel his pain with his bro-sense and come for you.
Zack Evans: He probably doesn’t want to fight, but if you
insult the people he loves, he will not hold back. Do not attempt this.
Chris Reinacher: Don’t fight. He will reluctantly
participate so he doesn’t seem like a wimp, and he’ll accidently break your
nose. And he will feel terrible.
Brittany Ashley: Do it, it’ll be fun. She’ll say funny and
clever things to distract you, and you might fall in love with her.
Okay so I feel like so much of the fandom is made up of theatre kids like myself, so buckle up and get ready…
- Lance is constantly singing show tunes, and before he left the Garrison, he participated in a theatre group with Hunk and Pidge.
- Hunk was in Stage Crew, and people loved him because he built and moved sets quickly and always brought the stage crew homemade cupcakes during Sunday rehearsals.
- Pidge obviously worked in the sound booth; she auditioned to be in the cast once but sprained her ankle during the first week of rehearsals.
- Keith claimed that the group was dorky, but he secretly wanted to join for Hunk’s Sunday cupcakes and to piss off Lance.
- Lance and Hunk stay up to date on all the new musicals on Broadway, thanks to Pidge figuring out how to download Earth music files.
- Coran is intrigued by Earth music in general and sometimes listens to the soundtracks with Lance and Hunk.
- Keith initially complains because they listened in Lance’s room, but now he dances to all of the songs in his room.
- One time, Allura walked in on Keith dancing like an idiot to the OBC recording of “RENT” and was amused and terrified.
- She said that he might actually be a better dancer than Lance.
- Lance and Pidge had “Hamilton” tickets for spring break, but they left the Garrison before they saw it.
-Lance is still salty about it.
- He blames Keith even though Keith had no clue what the big fuss was about.
-Coran’s first theatre soundtrack was “Hairspray”
- Shiro and Keith swear that they are going to throw Coran off of the ship if they hear “You Can’t Stop the Beat” one more time.
- Even though they secretly love it.
-Shiro and Lance try to get Keith to listen to “Dear Evan Hansen” because they know he’ll love it.
- Keith saw how the end made Lance cry, and he doesn’t like crying
- He asked Hunk about it once, which just turned into him sobbing into Altean brownie batter while singing “For Forever”
- Allura somehow became obsessed with “Newsies” without Lance or Hunk showing it to her.
- She comes up with headcannons for the paladins as each character.
- She constantly tells them to “seize the day”
- Pidge and Keith cringe every time
- Shiro and Pidge try to convince Coran to play “Ding! Dong! The Witch Is Dead!” from “The Wizard of Oz” after they finally defeat Haggar.
- He is initially strongly against it.
- They show him the song and now he can’t think of Haggar without dying of laughter
- Instead of the munchkins, Pidge imagines the little puffball things singing instead.
-Lance’s favorite musical is “In The Heights”
- He saw it three times on Broadway
- Lin-Manuel signed two of his Playbills, one of which he carries around in the pocket of his jacket.
- The other ones are still at the Garrison.
- Everytime Keith brings up their bonding moment, the mice hum “No Me Diga”
- Because of Usnavi, Lance is the only one that can make better coffee than Hunk.
- That is the only thing anyone can cook better than Hunk.
-Hunk’s favorite is “Waitress”
- He somehow convinced Coran that his name was Jenna for three weeks.
- Keith likes to stick with the classics, like “Sweeney Todd” and “Les Miserables”
- He likes to think he listens to them because of the instruments and extreme vocals.
- He really only likes them because everyone dies.
-Pidge’s favorite is “Natasha Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812”
- She saw it with the OBC
- Her father took her before the Kerberos mission, and she has a picture in her room of the two of them with Phillipa Soo in front of the marquee.
- When she finds Matt, she plans on making him listen to the whole thing.
- Pidge developed technology so that they can watch the Tony’s in space, and it’s become a tradition.
That’s it guys! Let me know if you want more!!! 💝💝💝