Can I get a married relationship head cannons for a 153 girl who's really AKWARD and shy but is also a geek/nerd (please include tsukki) thanks
Anonymous said to sfw-haikyuu-nsfw:
Hello , I am the marriage headcannon anon …I’d like you to include tsukishima , Hinata , and kenma …. thanks !
I love awkward and shy nerdy/geeks! Probably because I am one, plus they are seriously the most adorable beings on this planet!
I hope you enjoy, Anon!
- Okay, while I think these two would’ve taken for freaking EVER to finally seal the deal, it would be the most incredible and intimate ceremony in this entire world. Like, doesn’t matter how you imagine it - a big or small wedding, on the beach or in the court house - it literally has everyone watching it with so many tears!
- Like, part of reason probably is that they don’t even notice the people watching when they make their vows. Their voices are quiet, words not proclaiming out to those around, but directly purely to the one in front of them. AH, BEAUTIFUL.
- And they would be like the ideal little couple, they would be at home making dinner and then just start talking about little bits of information they had gotten either from the internet or a book they were reading and it snowballs into the longest conversation that anyone could ever have.
- Tsuki learned about a new fossil that could effect the authenticity of the Jurassic Park films and they theorize about it. She finds an article about ancient art relating to aliens and they spend hours talking about how accurate it could be.
- And these conversations totally get geeky, like, maybe she was watching some Marvel movie and then they just start talking about all the fan theories that have shown up and what they’ll probably make next and all that kind of stuff. Seriously, these two could have a prolonged conversation about anything and he’s totally the only one that could bring it out of her.
- Oh, this boy surely had to work at this relationship. But it was definitely a magical moment when this adorable shy girl started opening up to him in a way she never had with anyone else. And the best is that he gives her his complete undivided attention with everything; I like to think that this only amplifies after they get married.
- He’s a husband that loves to hear about every little detail of his wife’s day. So when they come home from work - or any other time they end up spending the whole day apart - they have a scheduled amount of time where they just sit in the living room and talk about their days.
- Literally ever little detail. It doesn’t matter how small or insignificant it may seem, they’ll tell each other about it. What they had for lunch, the details about their work - even the mundane stuff - and how their commute was.
- And he absolutely adores when she talks about anything she loves. It’s something he lives for, actually, and when she starts going, he never lets his attention wonder anywhere else except her. As she goes on, he just gets this incredibly smitten face that only makes hers grow wider as she rambles on.
- Seriously, he lives for it. The way her eyes brighten and that usually tentative voice picks up in volume to proudly tell of her interest in whatever the subject may be. Like, if he could spend the rest of his life just watching her how she is in those moments, he would.
- Similar to Tsuki, it took way too long for these two to finally tie the knot. Like, it probably took too long for them to move forward into every part of their relationship (if drove Kuroo up a freaking wall). But definitely the day that Kenma proposed to this girl was the happiest day of his life because, well hell, he was marrying his best friend.
- I’m sure they spend most of their married life together huddled on the couch either binge watching Netflix documentaries or playing video games. Like, seriously, you know those couples that don’t go out with others because they’re just content to sit at home with each other? Yeah, that’s these two.
- When they do go out I can see them just huddled together in a corner or something. Kenma’s probably on his phone while she’s probably silently people watching. And they definitely make small comments to each other that go completely unnoticed to the people around them.
- It’s more often than not Kuroo that manages to get them out of the house, right, and he’d eventually come to terms with their definition of ‘going out’ so they usually end up going to the movies, or maybe even a live theater when they get the chance.
- Don’t think that they’re always glued to screens, they’re of course intimate with each other. They’ll have days where they’re focused on nothing but each other, they talk to each other in hushed tones - even in the walls of their own home - of how much they love each other and all those beautiful sweet nothings while their limbs are all mingled together. CUTE.