Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Tagged by http://wellhellotheredoctor.tumblr.com
- Tell me about your first kiss. I had a boyfriend in 1st grade that kissed me on valentines day after a gave him a bag of candy. It was adorable.
- Worst grade school memory? I got really sick in 4th grade but we had a sub who didn’t know what to do so she made me lay under her desk until my parents got there and I got really claustrophobic and thought I was going to die.
- Favorite dessert. *Overused answer alert* Anything with chocolate in it. Especially dark chocolate from Holland.
- Describe your favorite pair of shoes
. They’re cream colored open-toed heels with a sort of cork board material around the heel part and a sort of snake skin type of material around the toe. It doesn’t really sound stylish but they’re very cute.
- What are your parent’s names? Katheryn and Jared
- Do you sleep with the door open or closed? Closed.
- Do you wear glasses
? No. I used to, though.
- What is your worst fear? Mostly failure. Not in a perfectionist (though i am a perfectionist) sort of way, but in a sort of “what-if-my-dreams-never-come-true-and-i-never-achieve-my-goals-and-I-do-nothing-with-my-life-and-nobody-ever-loves-me” sort of way.
- How long have you had a tumblr? My one year anniversary was October 21st. :)
- What’s your middle name? Georgia. My mom wanted me to have a modern first name and a “sweet and pretty” middle name. I don’t know, though. “Allyka Georgia” doesn’t sound right to me. I have a feeling I’ll start going by “Georgia” instead of “Allyka” or “Ally” at some or another.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. Warm weather or cold weather?
4. Favorite city?
5. Marvel or DC?
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
7. Milk or dark chocolate?
8. Do you wear hats?
9. Who is your OTP?
10. Random fact about yourself.
I’m only tagging 5, sorry! I’m kind of short on time.