STOP REPOSTERS 2017
A tumblr user, Haikyuubabee repost stuffs and they have 18K Followers, are you guys kidding me? You guys ok???
STOP REPOSTING 2017
Stop reblogging reposted ART. It’s easy to differ the real fan artist and people who claim that they made things (a.k.a reposter):
- Check their art consistency and style. Fan artists have their own styles, SO if you found a suspicious blog who post many arts with different art styles and NO SOURCE OR CREDIT, they could be a reposter. But please remember that some artists may still experimenting with styles, so I suggest to also check the watermark, descriptions and tags, so don’t jump to conclusion yet.
- Many of you didn’t notice this (especially if you’re on mobile) but if you find a low quality picture, you might be more careful.
- There’re some reposter who post multiple pictures in one post, and with different art styles. It’s pretty noticable sometimes (unless they repost from one artist only).
- Always check their blog description and links on their blog.
- Fan artist likes to make comment about their art. They usually like to make a little note about their art.
- Check their tag. Fan artist usually tag their art as ‘my art’ or ‘insert-username-doodle’ or ‘insert-username-art’. But there’re some fan artist who don’t, but you can always notice that they’re a fan artist because their art style and or watermark.
- Some Japanese artist/Korean artist didn’t tag their post at all (usually only with the ship name or fandom name, and they write fully in Japanese/Korean, they didn’t talk much either in their tumblr because they’re more active on twitter.
I’M NOT A FANARTIST so if I said something wrong please tell me! I’m so open to all your feeds and critics
BE CAREFUL. I just found a reposter WHO claim their arts they reposted as ‘MY ART’. The reposters are smart now so BE CAREFUL.
STOP GIVING THEM SUPPORT. If you accidentally reblog a reposted art, delete it right away. If you like the art you can always save it and go to google image or saucenao.com to find the original source
I list some reposter that I found. I won’t ask them personaly anymore to take down their reposted art because they didn’t listen. The thing that keep them alive is because POEPLE STILL REBLOGS FROM THEM. Note that.
Here’s the list
ps: if one of them already apologize and took down their art please kindly tell me. If I mistook them as reposter please tell me.
IF YOU DON’T SUPPORT REPOSTER, REBLOG THIS POST whether you a meme blog, aesthetic blog, art blog, fandom blog, WHATEVER IT IS JUST SPREAD THIS POST. Help our fan artist to keep enjoying what their do. Support fan artist!
PS: If I missed some reposters, feel free to send me an ask!
A little something for new artists, you can always tag your art in a #fandom edit tag or #fandom blog tag, your post will be reblogged because they help you to boost your art. I was new on editing and my edit was not really noticable because I didn’t know how tags work, but when I tagged it with fandom edit tag and fandom blog tag, my post get recognized fast. They exist to help you boost your tag. Also if I’m lucky enough, some popular tumblr user will reblog my post XD