i don't care if ikon is now considered a flop group, but what i fear is that they will make more public friendly songs from now on bc this concept flopped. ikon is special because they do music not to please the public but to make themselves satisfied and happy. there are already news circulating around the web saying hanbin's songs are awful and poor quality (srly fuck them). i hope yg won't get angry at my boy and send them to the dungeon again.
ahh I have so many things to say but I will keep it to minimal :)
- iKON are the opposite of a flop group, I mean they are in the middle of dome tour right now and don’t forget the amount of cash they’re bringing in the company.
- Hanbin knows how to make songs to top charts in Korea, he already established himself multiple times.
- The boys are doing what they love and Hanbin already knew that Blingx2 will be low in charts and honestly, he doesn’t care. So we shouldn’t either.
- iKON told us that there’s gonna be 10 songs in total, with blingx2 as one the most hardcore of them, which I’m sure means in the rest 8 songs the boys already made there’s at least one song that will be public friendly, so don’t be suprised when it happens.
- I’m pretty sure the people that are saying awful things about the boys right now will be sucking ikon’s dicks again once they go back on top5 at charts
Now, I will stop there bc I’m beginning to lose my chill and that’s no-no.
An advice to all of you, stop hanging on twitter too much and unfollow ppl that seem to like drama and charts more than the artists themselves. Believe in our leader. Believe in iKON. Be proud and happy for them.