So @darkwarf had a bunch of asks come in about Baby!Dark, and because I have no self control, here he is! They’re really rough, but I’ve got brunch tomorrow with my grandma and it’s past midnight so I slapped some color on them and called it a night! Please reblog and let me know what you think!
Real people shipping is the worst but it also does mean that it’s reasonable to assume that stucky would still be a real ship like.. among regular citizens in the mcu which means the concept of steve and bucky walking around wearing stucky shirts is not unrealistic
1. You will see furries. Do NOT go near them. DO NOT.
2. Homestucks always travel in packs. If you see a lone Homestuck, you may be about to be ambushed.
3. There are two food trucks. There is only ONE you buy from. Whether it’s your favourite or not.
4. If the con is not within two blocks of a coffee shop, it is a commercial flop and not worth attending.
5. There WILL be grown men in skin tight costumes. Just avert your eyes to your level of comfort and forget about it.
6. Every single outlet will be in use. Every single one.
7. There is only one role-playing party in the games room at one time. If there are more, a volume and ‘fun meter’ competition will inevitably break out.
8. If you see the Parent™, go easy on them. They are in an alien world of anime body pillows and Steven Universe cosplays and they are frightened.
9. Expect memes.
10. Every merch booth must have at least ONE Pikachu themed item.
11. There also must be at least one booth selling tails and ears.
12. DOGS ARE ANGELIC BEINGS OF CHAOS. THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO STOP ANY CON EVENT IN IT’S TRACTS WITH THEIR MAGNETIC PROPERTIES.
13. It doesn’t matter if your Iron Man cosplay is made of real iron and has working technology. If you are in the junior category, the sniffling five year old in the Link cosplay made of paper will always win.
14. Someone will be on the roof.
15. Those cheap plastic tokens? $20.
16. Avoid eye contact with the sixty year old man in the MLP cosplay.
17. If you appear even the slightest bit female, you WILL get harassed by a douche boy who thinks you’re a ‘fake geek girl’. This boy will always be in a t-shirt with an image such as Deadpool or the Star Wars logo.
18. There must be AT LEAST ten people in ‘Keep Calm’ shirts.
19. That actor does not want to be there.
20. COSPLAY FIRST AID KIT PEOPLE ARE GODSENDS
21. There WILL be a human!Bill cosplay. There will also be a Cecil Palmer cosplay. DO NOT MIX THESE TWO UP YOU WILL DIE.
don’t just break the ice. absolutely shatter the ice. make that first impression count. wear crocs. if not, socks and sandals are an excellent secondary option. you’ll also need a shirt with an outdated meme reference. if you can’t find a moderate supply of store bought keep calm and carry on shirts than oppa gangnam style is acceptable. change your accent for every sentence you speak. set an anime waifu as your phone background and make a point to display it Immediately. stand on a modest set of stilts so no matter what height you really are you will be 80 inches taller than them. It’s all about Asserting Dominace and making them never want to speak to you again
from the age of nine, lance takes it upon himself to Educate people every once in a while bout how when christopher columbus sailed his ass to the america’s, he colonized DOMINICAN REPUBLIC not anything considered part of the usa today lmao
it pisses him off that they don’t even teach that in school
he celebrates the dominican mother and father’s days!
Jim: Naked, except for a pair of shiny gold panties, covered in purple glitter with the pansexual flag painted on his body, excited like a newborn puppy. Shakes his butt at every camera he sees.
Spock: plain black pants, simple white t-shirt with “Hate is illogical” written on it, a single, small rainbow pin on his chest. Makes sure jim doesn’t somehow put himself in mortal danger
Bones: Marches with the doctors, “Keep calm and get tested” shirt, hands out flyers about STD prevention
Scotty, Jaylah and Keenser: have been drunk since 8 AM, managed to find pink tutus and are now blasting rock music and somehow coreographing it perfectly. The video goes viral.
Sulu: Proudly marches with his family. Has corny “if lost return to Ben” t-shirt (his husband has the “I’m ben” one), has dressed Demora in an adorable rainbow outfit and bought her lots of multicolored balloons.
Uhura: “intersectionality or bust” t shirt, has megaphone with which she incites the crowd. Holds hands with Christine and Janice.
Chekov: Has the best flower crown in town and looks like an angel; timidly trails behind the others, everyone wants to pinch his cheeks