So, I really fell in love with a post here in this blog and I'm craving for more florist and tattoo artist otp prompt.
- When someone walks into Character A’s tattoo parlor asking for a specific flower to be done, Character A goes to the local flower shop, run by Character B, to get a better picture of the flower and are instantly enamored with the florist working there. Using flower-observing as an excuse to see Character B, Character A keeps going back. Eventually, the florist grows curious of the tattoo artists regularly coming into their shop bit not buying anything.
- “Hey, you gave someone I know a tattoo the other day and they asked for a certain type of flower, but the tattoo you gave them is actually a different yet similar looking flower that’s meaning is quite different than that of the proposed flower” AU
- Character A’s tattoo parlor and Character B’s flower shop have lived side-by-side for years, and the owners have a pretty good relationship going on. Character B is always bringing leftover, slightly droopy flowers to Character A, and Character A has been offering a free tattoo for ages. Character B finally decides to take them up on the offer after closing.
- “You’re the hot tattoo artist in my town and I really want to keep talking to you, but the only way to do that is by getting tattoos, and the only tattoo ideas I can think of are flowers, so maybe you could put a little twist on it this time?” AU
- Character A plays light Indie music in their flower shop to keep the atmosphere nice and calm, but Character B’s tattoo parlor next door plays hard rock way too loud and it often can be heard over in Character A’s shop. Eventually things come to a head when a few customers leave before buying anything due to the invasive music next door. Character A is ready for a confrontation.
- “Your flower tattoos are prettier than my actual flowers and it’s
putting me out of business, stop being so talented please” AU