Fireflies Spell for Calm Dreams
To ten million fireflies
I’m weird ‘cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell
But I’ll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
- Chamomile tea
- Vanilla extract
- Small bag/pouch
- Yellow candle
- “Fireflies” by Owl City (purchase here!)
- Turn on song.
- Prepare the tea, putting in the honey and vanilla, stirring clockwise.
- While tea is cooling down, prepare a dream sachet using the jasmine, cinnamon, and lavender.
- Charge your dream sachet with the yellow candle
- Place dream sachet under pillow.
- Drink tea while simmering down from the day.
- When your tea is finished, climb into bed and imagine the light from the fireflies filling your mind with calming dreams and thoughts.
- Drift off to a calming, peaceful sleep with calm and happy dreams.
- Optional: Play song quietly while you are falling asleep.