Okay, so I’ve been on tumblr for a little over a year now, and I’ve found some amazing blogs and people on here, and since I’ve never done a follow forever before, I decided now was as good a time as any.
All of you guys are hella rad and cute and perf and asdfghjkdska you guys are just plain amazing.
Oh and I probably left some blogs out accidentally, sorry about that.
~ Kyla ~ you’re hella and ily and I need to come visit you again soon so we can watch Tom interviews and eat ube (that’s how you spell it, right?) bread and write at 3 am again. (oh and graphic creds to you because I don’t have photoshop and you’re amazing with edits and pretty much everything)
Some lovelies (hover over your URL for a message!):
you know how sometimes you just adore someone??? not even in a sexual or romantic way but just in a “you are a precious soul who is too good for this world and I adore your wonderful existence keep on being adorable forever” kind of way????? it’s nice, those people are nice.
So Owen & Amelia being in like 50% of this episode despite it being a MerDer-centric one was the actual best.
- Amelia slipping & calling him Owen instead of Chief, oops
- Arranging for a “follow-up” all secret-like, lbr people can kind of tell just from WATCHING you two interact but please keep being adorable w/ your double entendres
- Amelia forever trying to diffuse the situation between Owen & his mom and being totally open-minded about his mom’s love life
- Owen’s mom being a badass ex-military & probably the one who inspired Owen to work as a trauma surgeon in the field, I am here for gratuitous Owen backstory!
- “BUT WHEN HE KISSED ME…” Was I the only one who got the most INTENSE flashbacks to Owen & Amelia’s first kiss, or
- Amelia’s face when Owen told her to back off, like she never expected something like that from HIM of all people, I died a little inside
- Owen regretting snapping at Amelia the second he did it & turning around to almost call after her but watching her leave w/ a sadface instead, your displaced anger is bad and you should feel bad, Owen
- Owen realising that it’s NEVER TOO LATE TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN
- Owen running after Amelia to apologize & not letting her go until they made nice because he wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing she’s mad at him
- Owen & Amelia not getting any sleep that night for much hotter reasons, that scene ended too soon y/y
- AMELIA BASICALLY DOMINATING NEXT WEEK’S PROMO, GET IT, GIRL