Some Thoughts From the Infinite Effect Tour in Vancouver
1. They all have incredible legs. Like seriously. Why can’t my legs be that beautiful?
2. Dongwoo’s sole mission of the evening was to wreck the bias list of EVERY. PERSON. IN. THAT. ROOM. (and he kinds succeeded ngl)
3. Sunggyu pushed Dongwoo back behind the stage curtains for it.
4. Hoya can’t throw paper airplanes for crap. But he tried really, REALLY hard.
5. Woohyun is 100% ready for a solo debut. His solo stage was fantastic.
6. Dongwoo giggles when he’s nervous. Every time he felt like he flubbed an English word, he dissolved into giggling and it was basically the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
7. Kontrol is MAGNIFICENT live. The chorus was a literal WALL of sound.
8. Sungjong is a smiley ball of sunshine that should be protected at all costs.
9. Last Romeo’s original MV is 10 shades of beautiful, and I’m really glad I got to see it in HD.
10. I really wish they’d sold light sticks at the concert. The boys deserved a light stick ocean.
11. They were barely breaking a sweat up there. They made the dancing look easy.
12. Speaking of easy, everyone was hitting their high notes like a boss.
13. The fans at the front of the stage kind of reminded me of little fishes every time a member reached a hand out to them. It was super adorable.
14. I swear Sunggyu looked right at me at one point. He’s really handsome.
15. And yes. They really are that beautiful in person.
16. Woohyun was just as cheesy as expected. To the point that when he was taking too long saying his goodbyes and basically flirting with the audience, Dongwoo asked “Are you done?”
17. They spent the majority of 3 songs tossing gifts from the stage and stealing phones out of the audience and taking selcas.
18. The new song is really nice, ya’ll. WAKE UP!
19. Dongwoo had no chill.
20. Hoya had all of it.
21. Anyone ragging on L for his vocals need to get their ears checked. He was legit ON POINT the entire evening, AND he held his high note in Between Me and You so well.
22. Sungyeol spoke no English in 2016 so he could save his words for the concert that night. And then he graced us with a classic: “If you cheat on us, we will chase you to the end of the world!”
23. Woohyun’s hair looked SO soft. And then he left some fans at the front touch it. T_T
24. Sunggyu complained about getting old. But if he’s old, then so am I. He’s one of the few guys in boy groups I follow who’s older than me. 89 LINE REPRESENT.
25. Hoya made a really lovely, well-thought out speech in English toward the end of the show. Throughout the entire concert he was very thoughtful of the fans, whether it was speaking in English for the majority of the time or checking up on the people in the second level. He’s a real sweetheart.
26. Dongwoo should not be allowed to wear a wife beater. That is all.
27. There were no signs of Hoya’s injury at all. He was in top form in each song. He also spoke about it during one of the ments to ensure fans he’d worked really hard during rehab, that he was fine now, and that he was going to dance his best tonight.
28. Even the freaking BORDER PATROL knew about the concert. “Where did you ladies go tonight?” “We went to a concert.” “Oh, Infinite?” “Yeah!”
29. They really do live up to their reputation for being incredible live performers. Everything was top notch all the way through.
30. Inspirits are a really lovely fandom. And after that concert, I might have to call myself one too.
Been Yosuke all weekend so far, but hardly been out because of working at the con D: Clocked in over 20 hours now. And so, so tired. Con is at capacity too. (Don’t believe people who say it’s small this year…)
I keep running into starrkcadogan and lemme tell you those cosplays are fabulous and I need to get some pictures next time (We keep seeing each other in transit D: )
Con is kinda boring cause only working but tomorrow the plan is to get out early and see the con!