How did you land up sleeping on a kitchen counter?
I was eight or nine years old and we’d just moved into our new house. Apparently I was too tired to find my bed after helping unpack all day and since I liked climbing all over everything – furniture, trees, people, you name it – it just seemed natural to flop onto the nearest flat surface and sleep.
Rule 2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What was the last thing you laughed really, really hard at?
There’s this great picture of a turian/human baby that a wonderful artist drew that looks like the SPAWN OF SATAN. It has the words MY EXISTENCE IS PAIN" written around it and I DIE laughing every single fucking time I see it.
2. What weird food do you like that everyone thinks is weird?
Um… Well not EVERYONE thinks it’s weird, but a lot of people do. I really like eating raw oysters, which have the texture of snot balls. And I can’t explain it, but they taste REALLY GOOD.
3. If you could magically develop any skill over night, what would it be?
Probably playing the violin. I tried to learn as a kid and did really bad, but nowadays I regret not properly learning. It is such a beautiful instrument. :c
4. What character would you NOT want for a next-door neighbor?
JOFFERY FROM GAME OF THRONES COMES TO MIND. Because let’s face it, I would be charged with murder within the week.
5. What was your first OTP?
SHIT. Bringing back my anime days. First time I ever really shipped stuff. Um. Nami/Luffy from One Piece actually. Later it changed, but that was the first I think. o_o
6. What was the absolute best fic you ever read?
Probably “Cover Me.” A Transformers fic, which I haven’t kept up with in a while, but it’s REALLY GOOD AND REALLY FUCKING LONG. Took me like three weeks to get through it. I recommend it though. 8D
13 or 14ish? I was in middle school. I discovered it about the time I started reading the One Piece manga online. Didn’t really join any fandoms until I was like 16 or 17 though in the TF fandom. Then came my fanfiction writing days. XD
8. What was the last song you had (or have) stuck in your head?
“Misty Mountains” from the Hobbit soundtrack. That movie HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.
9. Internet or books. You can only save one. Which will you choose?
Um…. Well this is just me being practical, but the internet. Honestly, there is so much knowledge on the internet, including just about every book out there, that it makes more sense to save the internet. ><
10. Seduce me. What’s your best pickup line?
If I were an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes. <3
11. When was the last time you drank a glass of water? Go drink water. Lots of water. You’ll live longer. And stuff. *mothering through the internets*
I really only drink straight water at night before I go to bed. I have HORRIBLE morning breath from dehydration so drinking a glass helps back it less bad. Also helps my throat not feel like a desert at night. :D
1. Have you owned any pets and which one was your favorite?
2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
3. What is your dream job, as in, you could be ANYTHING talent, luck, opportunity aside?
4. What is the story behind one scar or mark on your body?
5. What is your current fandom and how did you end up in it?
6. What is your OTP to end all OTPS?
7. If you could spend a day with one person alive today, who would it be?
8. Same question as above, but it can be anyone in all of history (and we’ll pretend you speak their language fluently)?
The hair (this puny fake beard) is weird enough already but then this chicken breast phewww. Oh George. Wonderful episode though. There is so much going on between and in the episodes that it vomits character development. *happy/sadface*
YES BUT DID THEY HAVE THE SEX AND IF SO WHY WAS THE SCENE LEFT OUT