I based this spread off of Nicole’s ( @queenofchalices ) personality and dedicate to her. She’s always so positive and as far as i can remember, kind, caring, helpful, wise, and one hell of a diviner. Its an honor to be on the same website as you Queenie, keep being yourself! -Indigo Moon
1) Where does the problem originate?
2) How have you contributed to it?
3) How have others contributed to it?
4) How will it affect your life?
5) How will it affect the lives of other?
6) How will it help you?
7) How will it help others?
8) What was the situation like, right before the problem?
9) What was the situation like, right after the problem?
10) What can you ease your hurt?
11) How can you make a difference?
12) How can you ease someone else’s hurt?
13) What could get in the way of solving the problem?
Happy Independence Day! 🎆🎉❤💙
Remember, today is about a lot more than fireworks, going to a BBQ, and getting drunk. Though the nation has a lot of growing left to do, we are still fortunate to have the freedom that we do. There are countless people who have dedicated their lives to protecting us and our rights. There’s a price to keeping our freedom, and there are people paying that price everyday.