2D never say “I forgive you” or “It’s okay” when Murdoc apologizes him for the Plastic Beach incident because he still couldn’t bring himself to forgive Murdoc for it. The most he could do was hugging Mudz and say “I’m here, I’m here now” or “I love you”
And Murdoc hates himself a little bit more each time.
Someone theorized that Overhaul might join the League of Villains as their missing “healer” once he gets his ass kicked, and whether or not that comes true, the thought of bird boy having to spend any amount of time with Toga is hilarious to me.
Although, to be fair, you could replace Overhaul with any villain in this comic and itll still work.
he-hey more Human Morro AU stuff because my heart hurts and this makes me feel better
Has so many piercings, but not in weird places
○ Ex. Spider bites, lip ring, eyebrow piercing, tongue piercing
Has the SUPER COOL ANIME BOY smirk that everyone low-key aspires to have and he doesnt even know it
has trouble using the sink because he’s worried it’s going to kill him, but he refuses to admit it
Kinda like w/ other Lloyd headcanons, when Morro gets angry or just has one major emotion other than happiness running, his eyes glow
○ Once he was on a mission with the ninja, and he got so into it that his eyes glowed and his wind ability had like a boost and everyone was like “holy shit how”
Uses old memes from before he died all the time
ABSOLUTELY joins the ninja when it comes to pulling pranks sometimes
Once did finger guns while using his power and it blew someone across the room and he just looked so shocked because holy shit that’s the coolest thing he’s done
Actually lets his hair dye fade a bit before re-dying it because it actually looks pretty cool and it fits his edgy aesthetic
low-key tries to make up for what he did to Lloyd and the ninja, but it’s not really as low-key as he thinks it is and Lloyd is quietly proud of him
Morro treats Lloyd like the cousin he is and they’re just such dorks sometimes i love them aaagh
Morro probably has teefs (kinda like garmadad if u get what im saying) and Lloyd loves it because it makes him not the only one who has it
Definitely the hide-and-seek GOD because his wind ability gives him the hardcore advantage and everyone hates it
does the hood thing that Movie!Lloyd does bc it makes him feel safer
○ People treat him preeetty badly after what he did, so he just settles with flipping his hood up and ignoring it
○ Of course Lloyd is like “no it’s okay they’ll like you they just need to get to know you!” but even he knows that’s not gonna work after the whole possession thing
let his hair grow out once and hOO boy it’s pretty when he ties it into a ponytail
○He legit just looked,,, wowza best boy and everyone was like “hey what the hell”
○ He eventually cut it short again tho bc Cole and Kai wouldn’t stop pulling on it or making comments about it
def has a few scars but no one knows what they’re from
○ They look like burn marks, but they’re coloured like normal cut scars and everyone’s super confused
○ Has one burn-like scar on his left cheek and it took the ninja ages to actually notice it bc the whole ghost mist thing covered it
the type of friend to walk around the house and get a soda at 3AM and act like it’s perfectly normal
○ Lloyd: Morro… it’s 3AM why are you awake…
Morro: I couldn’t sleep and I wanted soda
Lloyd: aaaat 3 in the morning..?
as soon as he steps out of range of Wu and the ninja, or into school, his voice switches to monotone and it’s still freaky to most people
The Grifs are my favorite so I constantly think about their backstory so I decided to draw a thing where as young teenagers Kai and Grif helped out in the Circus with their mom before she left. This is just a dumb au/headcanon that I've had in my head forever so here ya go.