Steve Moakler happened tonight.
- Fun UVill hangs. Pallinos >>> Panera. Fireworks has those Pantone mugs. Bought bananas. Got a PB Milkshake, Kaylee’s never really been to Johnny Rockets… we’ll have to do that some day.
- Got lost/took the scenic route to the Q Cafe
- Doors got pushed back, booo you whore
- Red van, not Tprovs. Gavin wasn’t there, don’t know how we feel about that
- Q Cafe is so cute, love it. Comfy chair is commmmfy
- Andrew Ripp holy hell! THAT VOICE HOT DAMN. Definitely paying attention to him now. His between song talks were not planned and he was a bit drugged from having his wisdom teeth out and it was adorbs. And hot damn that voice.
- STEVE MOAKLER LADIES AND GENTS, IN THE FLESH.
- He told this story about how the day he physically got his record him and a friend were driving around listening and he blew threw a blinking red light, while listening to Play You Down, he like RAMMED a car going the other way and his friend was like “Hey dude, you made a smash hit record” or something hilarious like that.
- He played Hesitate and All the Faint Lights :] but not Satellite or 18 or a bunch of other songs. I mean he had a decently long set, but not long enough for me.
- He had no merch, it got lost on the plane or something, sad day. Bought 1 of the Andrew Ripp albums, Kaylee bought the other.
- Gave Moakler his bananas, he was stoked. He was like “I’m gonna eat these!” And I was like “I would hope so?” haha and I brought up the whole Oh I saw you once 3 years ago, this isn’t weird at allllllllll. And he played 1 verse and 1 chorus of Where You Belong for me =]
- The guys in TSA were merching… idk why. But anyway when I bought the CD I was like “Oh and my friend, who is your friend, Katie Spence wanted me to say hi” and ADT was like “Oooohhhh Katie Spence!” And Eric was just like :] and Andrew was like “She fucking flies all over” and I was like “Yeah like to the UK right?” “To see us, so insane!” And one of em was like yeah but she flies for free blah blah blah and I told them how awful flying standby is haha, hopefully they appreciate that more now.
- Got a picture with Steve Moakler. Really doubt it’s as good as our previous one but ohhhhh well. Got him to sign my CD too =]
- I was all “Oh sorry for being pushy, but I feel like this isn’t happening again so gotta get it all in now” and him and Kaylee were continuously just like “no no, it’ll happen again soon” “i’ll be back soon” etc etc lol stop lying. It’s been >3 years, 3 years from now I most likely won’t even be in Seattle womp womp.
- But anyway GLORIOUS NIGHT. My cheeks literally hurt from so much smiling.
OVERALL OMG MOAKLER! Love that man. Pics/vids laterzzz