Thoughts on “Degrassi: Next Class” Season 3
So I just watched the third season of Degrassi. I have so many thoughts and I’ll try to list them down below. Here we go:
- Before seeing the third season, I thought that I was going to hate the entire Miles/Lola thing. Surprisingly, I didn’t hate it. Actually, I kind of liked it. Well, besides from the fact that Miles cheated on Tristan, THAT I hate. But it’s okay. I accept it. They do look kind of cute together.
- CAN WE GET AN AMEN FOR KATIE BEING BACK IN OUR LIVES!?
- I was bored with Maya. I foresaw what was going to happen. Nothing surprised me, absolutely nothing.
- Also, I was so damn happy about the subtle mention of Cam and Adam. It made me cry. I was bawling my eyes out.
- Shout out to Netflix for making Degrassi air at the same time in Denmark as the rest of the world, WITH Danish subtitles. Thank you!
- I still don’t like Jankie. And Frankie is still annoying.
- Tris, my little baby. My angel. You’re alive. I’ve missed you <3
- Also, I’m not buying the entire “oh Miles, I forgive you” scene. I think that Tristan will leave Miles in the fourth season. When Tristian is back to his normal and fabulous self, he’ll realize that he’s not okay with Miles cheating. As much as I am all for Triles (I LOVE THEM), I think that Miles was an ass for cheating and Tristian doesn’t deserve it.
- Miles needed a friend and yes, Lola did help him, but I do not tolerate cheating in any form.
- I want more Winston.
- Esme is improving.
- I NEED ZAYA TO MAKE A COMEBACK!!!
- Shiny is bland. Very bland.
- The only good playwright is Eli. End of story.
- Zoë and Rasha ARE SO DAMN CUTE. I loved the openness of the gay characters in this season. It was so freeing.
- Hunter is hot. He’s smoking.
- FUCK ZOË’S MOM!!!
- Grace is beautiful.