you’re gonna rattle the stars
art by thekoreanpineapple on tumblr
Pinkzebra - Larger Than Life Passion Pit - My Brother Taught Me How To Swim - Zack Hemsey - I’ll Find A Way" (Instrumental) 05. Short Hair - Mulan OST Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Kids Two Avicii - Hey Brother (Syn Cole Remix) [Radio Edit] Jose Gonzalez - Step Out (The Chainsmokers Remix) Star Wars - The Force Awakens - Rey’s Theme - Violin vs. Maschine cover Twenty One Pilots - Trees (Culture Remix) Peter Pan - 02 - Flying Alex Skrindo & Geoxor - KawaiiStep The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) Undertale - Asgore/Heartache (Cement City Remix) The Midsummer Station - Bombshell Blonde (Full Track w/ She’s A Genius - Jet (lyrics on screen) FL Studio - TRON: Legend of Korra - 【Touhou】Bad Apple!! Gameboy 8 - bit ver.【Shadow Art】【東方】 Porter Robinson - Lionhearted feat. Urban Cone (Arty Remix) (Audio) feat. Urban Cone Porter Robinson - Sad Machine (Darren Styles & Gammer Remix) Kingdom Hearts - Dearly Beloved (Leg Day Future Bass Remix) - GameChops Gabrielle Aplin - Home (Eyes Remix)
Join Niall Horan fans in bringing rainbows and safe spaces for LGBTQ+ people to this summer’s radio shows and festivals worldwide!
In February of 2014, our organisation made up of a very diverse group of LGBTQ+ fans founded a campaign called Rainbow Direction, which called One Direction Fans all over the world to bring all sorts of rainbows (and other pride colours) - flags, signs, T-shirts, bracelets, pins and buttons etc - to their respective One Direction shows. The goal was to create a more welcoming and warm environment for LGBTQ+ fans and raise visibility as well as fight widely existing homophobia inside the One Direction fandom. Ever since then, rainbows have become a common part of One Direction concerts.
With the way a lot of pop culture artists and acts are still presented in marketing and media, we are aware that not only the One Direction fandom is plagued by homophobia among the fans. But there’s also artists like Halsey - who’s openly LGBTQ+ and very vocal and socially active about it - who set an important example on how a fandom can be a safe and welcoming space for LGBTQ+ fans.
We are hoping to bring those positive energies into this year’s summer and fall radio shows!
A small number of Niall Horan fans has already geared up and will be bringing their colours and love to Jingle Ball and here is how you can join them:
Pack your rainbows / pride colours and your pro LGBTQ+ messages for your show (flags, signs, shirts, bracelets, buttons, stickers - every sign of LGBTQ+ pride/support is important!)
Please make sure that your support is aimed at all LGBTQ+ fans and no one in paticular.
If you want to, let us know which show you are going to by posting a picture of your rainbows and tagging us, using the hashtag #Rainbow Direction or sending us a message
If you want to, you can post pictures or a report of your experience afterwards.
If you have further questions, please check our concert FAQfirst or write us a message if you don’t find the answer to your question!
We hope to see many of you join in cause even if we don’t share the same fandom, we share the same community - with a strong need of more visbility and support. And what a better place to start than at an event that brings us all together for the same reason - the love for music.
So in a few headcannons I mention glitter bombs, here’s sort of the story behind it. Thanks again to @atomicnightbear for the help with ideas over dinner. Also she’s my awesome roommate who likes to talk about the batgirls with me which is often.
- So the glitter bombs started off with Stephanie. She needed a way to express her anger when the boys are being stupid without actually hitting them. Now she just throws glitter bombs at them.
- Cass joined in on this idea. She prefers to use yellow glitter while Stephanie’s was purple.
- Barbara has a few she keeps too just in case. Most of hers are directed at Dick and Bruce though. There was a a few months where Dick couldn’t go a week without getting hit by one.
- Harper took claims on the blue glitter. She doesn’t use them as often but it’s still nice to have to let anger at.
- One of the boys claiming they are better then you, bomb covered in glitter. Just imagine trying to patrol when your costume as glitter on it. Yeah not very sneaky. The black surface of the costumes just lets the glitter reflect better.
- Tim is often the target of most of Stephanie’s. Jason usually gets hit by Cass’s when he kills someone.
-Damian gets hit by everyone’s. He wins for most about of glitter bombs. Once he was hit by all of them at once.
-Duke gets hit the less amount because he ain’t going to piss off the girls. Glitter takes forever to get out.
- It is well known now that if someone is covered in glitter they it means they have pissed off one of the girls.Usually you can tell which one by the color. Alfred makes the person cover in glitter clean up any that gets on his rugs.
- Katie Kane totally joins it as well. Her’s are red. She prefers to use them when everyone is getting all glumly.
- Selina totally joined in. It all started when Bruce was ignoring her for awhile. She took one of Cass’s and just threw it straight for his face. He was not impress. She couldn’t stop laughing.
- One time when fighting Harley and Ivy Stephanie accidentally threw a glitter bomb instead of smoke pellets. Harley was in love with it and figured out how to make some at home. Ivy was not impressed.
- Glitter bombs are suppose to be banned from the batcave. Yeah they ignore that rule.
A Netflix Catwoman TV show starring Nicole Beharie as the openly bisexual Selina Kyle, a thief who has ended up becoming the protector of a rough neighborhood in Gotham - the Narrows - that gets her tangled up with the mob. David Oyelowo plays Black Mask, a ruthless mob boss who has climbed to the top of Gotham’s underworld and whose cronies are currently terrorizing the Narrows. Arden Cho plays Holly Robinson, Selina’s plucky young protege. Michelle Rodriguez plays Renee Montoya, a tough GCPD detective determined to topple Black Mask’s empire and take Catwoman off the streets all while keeping her rookie partner in check. Katie Cassidy plays Renee’s short-tempered but kind and well-intentioned partner and Lucas Till plays Black Mask’s right-hand man and love interest. Osric Chau plays Robin (Jason Todd? Tim Drake?) who occasionally either helps or hinders Selina, depending on the situation and also gives us insight into how Batman and the rest of the family are doing. We also see romantic Bruce/Selina through flashbacks, e.g. the both of them at glamorous parties, ect. In present day, Tao Okamoto plays Selina’s love interest, a florist whose shop Selina breaks into when she’s on the run from the cops. Harley and Ivy eventually appear down the line, as do other rogues and batfamily members. No one is straight.
Repost from @ktpway using @RepostRegramApp - Behind the scenes selfie of the fun that was had at blocking rehearsal today for #GMA tomorrow !!!#broadway #duckface #charliemusical #bedhead #chocolateinthechocolatefactory
The hit comic book series based on Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland’s hilarious Adult Swim animated show Rick and Morty is available in its second deluxe hardcover collection!
Join the excitement as depraved genius Rick Sanchez embarks on insane adventures with his awkward grandson Morty across the universe and across time. Caught in the crossfire are his teenage granddaughter Summer, his veterinary surgeon daughter Beth, and his hapless son-in-law Jerry. This collection includes issues #11-20 of the comic book series, featuring the superstar talents of Tom Fowler, Kyle Starks, Pamela Ribon, CJ Cannon, Marc Ellerby, and more! Stories like “Ready Player Morty” and “Rick Burn, Dude” will make you laugh, cry, and probably question the morality of humanity.
This special hardcover edition also includes a brand-new introduction, over twenty pages of extra art, and an exclusive sound clip of Rick and Morty!
RICK AND MORTY #28 KYLE STARKS (W/A) • ANDY HIRSCH (A) • MARC ELLERBY (A/C) • KATY FARINA (C/CA) • CJ CANNON (CA)
OH MY GOD IT’S INTERDIMENSIONAL CABLE TIME! Rick and Morty are wanted fugitives in an alien dimension, so until the heat dies down, there’s not much to do but watch interdimensional cable! Can you even believe it? A special one-shot issue drawn by writer Kyle Starks (with a special cameo by Andy Hirsch)! Meanwhile, Jerry learns a painful lesson in film history in this issue’s back-up comic drawn by Marc Ellerby!