So Matt and Pidge are siblings, and Pidge is like this super smart fourteen year old who is too good for this world
- But here’s the thing she goes to these bot fights at night (which are, ya know, illegal) and she kicks ASS
- And Matt convinces her to go for a big school scholarship at the Garrison, where he goes
- And he introduces her to all his friends
- First, she meets Shiro, who is this tall guy with a robotic arm and Pidge is like “wtf that is so cool like how are you even a thing?”
- And she finds out that he lost his arm in a war accident and built himself an arm from scratch
- And it does some really cool shit - like, there’s super strength, and i am 99% sure that something shoots out of it
- Also lowkey Shiro/Matt romance bc i’m garbage
Then she’s walking around a bit and sees this really cool motorcycle prototype and she’s like “whoa this is cool
- And freaking Keith Kogane walks in all cool like, “oh yeah i’m making a bike that goes, like, really fast
- Keith does really reckless car races in his free time or something and he wants to be a pilot
- Shiro is his brother
- And Klance
- I don’t care how just Klance
And speaking of Klance Lance McClain walks in and is all, “oh, wow, keith, nice, but can you beat THIS?
- And the nerd throws these weird paint bomb things at him, and suddenly the two are sparring with wheels and pink dustballs and Pidge doesn’t know what to do
- Matt just laughs and explains that Lance thinks Keith is his rival or some crap like that because they went to the same high school, and keith scored higher than Lance on the aptitude test and is now convinced it is his duty to utterly defeat him
- Which explains why he starts throwing chemicals
Ok, but here’s Hunk, (adorable, sweet innocent Hunk) who is actually really smart and is building some high-tech droid or something and trying to fine tune it to actually work
- Pidge does some Pidge magic and hurrah it works
- And Hunk is like “wtf Matt your sister is brilliant”
-And Pidge is like, “this guy is chill”
And Matt shows her this robot he’s building named Rover who is supposed to be this friend to help her if she really needs it
AND IT’S JUST REALLY CUTE AND FLUFFY AND THEN MATT DIES AND PIDGE LOSES IT AND SWEARS REVENGE
For fourteen years, I’ve done the best I could to raise you. Have I been perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No! Should I have picked up a book on parenting? Probably! … Where was I going with this? I had a point.
The CW has just announced that Katie Cassidy will return to Arrow as the Black Siren for the final two episodes of the show’s currently-ongoing fifth season, then continue in the same role (Black Siren) as a series regular for season 6.
I have to say this episode of Scandal was actually good! It reminded me of the good ole days when Olivia actually solved crisis and stood up for her Gladiators. There were a few moments I was actually holding my breath and that’s the first in a longggg time! If you’ve been waiting to watch this season I would definitely recommend this episode!
Emma Swan AKA The Saviour and Killian Jones AKA Hook AKA The Survivor are in love. They just don’t know it yet. And while they’re busy working with their fellow Nevengers to bring down The Dark One, they don’t have time to find out. They may not have made any progress in their romantic relationship, but The Survivor has persuaded The Evil Queen to help the heroes’ in their quest to destroy The Dark One. Maybe once he’s gone they’ll have time to untangle their complicated relationship…
“Almost unconsciously Emma moved closer to Killian. His eyes widened and she saw him look down at her lips as he leaned in -”
“I just want - I need - to know that she will survive.”
It would be true to say that Emma was a little surprised by the turn of events that lead to her discussing strategies to defeat Douglas Gold with her boss, Regina. True, though somewhat understating the extent of her feelings. But it was incredibly hard for her to accurately express her feelings in words anyway. She’d probably have to resort to some forms of shouting, a good deal of arm waving and maybe simply falling down on the floor with shock.
It’s good that she isn’t the dramatic sort.
All she actually did upon discovering that her boss is The Evil Queen was mutter “huh” under her breath and look on slightly dumbstruck, not quite processing the news. Emma probably would have gotten away without looking like a complete idiot were it not for the fact that Regina seemed determined to shake hands with all the Nevengers. (Emma couldn’t help but feel like this was her majesty’s way of reaching out to the commoners, showing that they were friends or some such shit.)
When it was Emma’s turn to be greeted she just stared at her boss for an embarrassingly long time. She was suddenly sweating at the prospect of being recognised and panicking at Regina’s close proximity. It took a loud cough from The Survivor for her to realise what was expected of her and she thrust her hand out to shake, feeling like a toddler being taught about politeness.