I’ve seen a lot of comments about how Claire Novak is “annoying”, a “brat”, how she’s always “whining” and I’m sure those people don’t remember how hard her life has been.
Let’s start from the beginning:
- Her father gets possessed by an angel leaving her and her mother alone for more than a year.
- Still as a kid she becomes aware of the supernatural.
- Her mother gets possessed by a demon.
- She gets possessed by an angel.
- Sees her father almost die, only to see him get possessed again. Also, this is the last time she will ever see “Jimmy”.
- Her mother leaves her.
- Spends her childhood in group/foster homes.
- The only grown up she sees as family uses her for his own agenda.
- Gets attacked by a man that wants to rape her.
- Sees said grown up dead after Dean goes on a killing spree.
- Finds her mother after all those years only to watch her die a few minutes later.
- Is a hunter but people think she’s the odd kid.
- Gets attacked several times and becomes a werewolf (
for a while but still).
And these are just some of the things she has been through. Claire Novak is an amazing character with a fantastic story line and what we got to see in the Wayward Sisters episode showed us that there’s still a lot to come for her, and I can’t wait to see more of her.