We’re going back to SXSW. Want to hear us talk? Vote for one of our panels! Better yet, vote for all of them. Why not? That’s democracy.
- The Tangibles of Music with Nate Auerbach (autoreverse): We’ll talk about the ways millennials are moving the music industry away from physical things and towards experiences (interactive events, for example).
- The Influence of UK Fandoms with Nate Auerbach (autoreverse): One in seven albums sold worldwide is by a UK artist. We’ll discuss everything from Beatlemania to One Direction, and how the UK exports coolness in the age of social media.
- The Power of Micro-communities with Valentine Uhovski (valentineuhovski): Learn how smaller, more intimate networks incubate highly engaged micro-communities before they break on to the mainstream.
- #PRSquadGoals with Katherine Barna (alittlespace): The biggest brains in PR talk brand-building, hiring, and battle scars from their high-pressure, fast-growth, break-everything companies.
- Why Your Community Is Your Best Influencer with Annie Werner (anniewerner): From product feedback to personal relationships, how to nurture and grow your most important asset: your community.
- Always be Curating: Creative Brands Making Culture with Annie Werner (anniewerner): Explore established and experimental curatorial endeavors brands use to elevate their voice, establish relevance, and make an impact.
- Teenage Fandoms and the Attentive Brand(om)s with Amanda Brennan (continuants): How do you do, fellow kids? Let’s talk about what separates regular brands from cool brands.
- The Future LGBTQ+ Tech Workforce with Evan Palmer (thatisafrenchassname): Diversity professionals discuss education and empowerment of LGBTQ+ youth, challenges in the industry, and the ways inclusivity makes your company more competitive.
- How a Mexican Beer Courted the “Mercado General” with Chase Turner (minusmanhattan): How Modelo Especial is courting non-Latino consumers without sacrificing authenticity.
- Internet of Unconnected Things with Danielle Strle (strle): Find out how social media is influencing the physical world—in architecture, design, and fashion.
Voting runs through September 4—that’s three Fridays from now—but all early voters get a special sense of accomplishment. One thing: you’ll need to create an account to vote, but you can use your Facebook so it’s not really a thing at all.