Thor: You require a chaperone. His intentions are obvious. Tony: I’m alone with you, do I need a chaperone? Thor:
We are not courting, Anthony. If we were, as a man of honour, I would have informed you of my intentions in writing.
A short movie list for you cause I like watching films from the lists I see on Tumblr. So maybe you do,too:)
-Pursuit of Happyness
-Somewhere Only We Know
-Garden Of Words
-Testament of Youth
-Sweet Home Alabama
-C'est Si Bon
-When Marnie Was There
-The Age Of Adaline
-If Cats Disappeared From The World
-Dead Poets Society
-A Walk To Remember
-Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
-Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru
-A Clockwork Orange
-The Harmonium In My Memory
-What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
-The Basketball Diaries
-Blast From The Past
-The Spectacular Now
-Just Like Heaven
-Charlie St Cloud
-A Beautiful Mind
-5cm per a Second
-More Than Blue
-When Harry Met Sally
-Tada kimi wo aishiteru
-10 Things I Hate About You
-Grave Of The Fireflies
-To The Forest Of Firefly Lights
-I’m a Cyborg but That’s Ok
-Kate And Leopold
-Miracle in cell no7
-The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR 20 FIC IDEAS, WE WANT TO KNOWW :DD
Fiiiiiine. You know a few already but still:
1. The Lake House AU
2. She’s The Man AU
3. Post CACW fic idea with Tony deleting his memories due to ‘reasons’ and starting a new life with Harley and his sis. Only, the world thinks he’s dead and so do the Avengers. Till they come across him during a mission and he has no clue of who they are.
4. The Newsroom AU where Tony is the reputed news anchor and face of Triskelion Cable News, and Steve Rogers is his ex who comes back as his producer.
5. Soulmate AU where the number of scars on your body will indicate the number of times your heart will be broken because of your soulmate. Steve cannot get scarred and Tony is a body of scar tissue. Yet, both of them hurt.
6. Pitch Perfect AU
7. Cutting Edge AU - You know the gist.
8. The comic book store Post CACW fic idea
9. The Lie Spell - Truth spell but concept reversed.
10. Steve and Tony are set to get married but there’s just one problem : Steve has run away. Now it’s up to Tony if he wants to find him or stay heartbroken in his half-informed inference. A story of the entire gang going on a roadtrip to get their favourite leaders married.
11. AU where Howard & Maria died when Tony was a baby and Peggy & Angie bring him up.
12. Tony is presumed dead in the end of the fight with Thanos. Unfortunately, he’s just stranded in another reality. The ‘unfortunately’ is deliberate, because he has to stop his own alternate self from making the biggest mistake of his life - Wiping his best friend’s mind (MCU Tony comes to 616 and finds 616 Tony planning the Mind Wipe with Illuminati. He knows a bad idea when he sees it and this one seems disastrous. Especially when he sees that 616 Tony might actually have a chance with Steve; one that he doesn’t think he has with his own Steve.)
13. Sharon & Tony grow up together, have the same issues of being legacies, fight for the same world, fall in love with the same man, and then? Well, don’t really have the same ending.
14. Tony & Steve grow old together.
15. Post CATWS fic where Steve tells Tony the truth and things unravel from there. Featuring Bucky/Rhodey and Sam/Nat
16. Steve Rogers has a daughter. He didn’t have her till yesterday, but he does now. The only thing Tony knows is that Steve came back from an alternate universe last night and the baby girl has freakishly familiar eyes. Eyes that he sees in the mirror every day.
17. The Accidental Husband AU
18. Steve and Tony are divorce lawyers who are married. The first part of the sentence is common knowledge. The second? Not so much. Not at all.
19. Tony doesn’t know much about baseball but his adopted son is definitely on the way to becoming a fan of the sport. So it’s only natural that Tony looks for a Little League Team for the boy. If it comes with Steve Rogers as the coach, Tony isn’t complaining.
20. Kate & Leopold AU where Steve travels through time and Tony is a snarky, lonely, overachieving media professional.