- Q: What have you heard about the time you were born?
- Kaoru: I was told I was mistaken for a girl a lot. When I was born, my father was a man of certain age for having children so it seems I was really loved. My father was a common company employee. Even if we weren't particularly wealthy, when I look to the pictures of those times, every time we were wearing different clothes in them.
- Q: What about the name 'Kaoru'?
- Kaoru: I had a relative whose name was 'Kaoru" who was a scholar. It seems like my parents wanted me to be as smart as this person and graduate from an first-class university and become an elite person. It didn't turn out like that at all (laughs)
- Q: It is an unusual name for boys, right?
- Kaoru: Thats why I hated elementary school. I was told a lot “that's a girls name～”. At that time there was a CM for green tea that said “Kaori chan”, they would sing that CM song at me saying “Kaoru chan♪”.