Eleven Questions tagged by mamamusement (a few days late, I had to contemplate my questions OKAY)
RULES: 1. Always post the rules. 2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and make 11 new questions. 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post. 4. Let the people know you’ve tagged them
1. Do you have a cooking or baking “special recipe” that people request from you by name?
Probably this. It’s so wintry and delicious and filling (and fatty) that at least a few of my friends bring it up now and then. In general, I’m the type of person who makes a recipe once, likes it, then forgets about it again for all eternity. I have very few ‘go-to’ recipes, but this is one I come back to probably once every couple weeks when the weather is cool.
2. Do you own any snow globes?
No. I actually own very few items that are solely decorative right now. I’d like to be a little less sparse but there are so few surfaces in the house that the toddlermonster can’t reach.
3. Do you shower with the fan on or off?
4. How much do you love pajamas?
I like sweats and leggings and lazing about clothes a whole lot. I only have one set of real pajamas though. I usually sleep in shorts or underwear and a T-shirt, because I get too hot.
5. What’s the most tedious part of your daily routine?
The part where there is no routine. Shiftwork, man. it has its drawbacks in life.
6. You see an old lady crossing the street in the crosswalk in front of your car. Suddenly she falls. What’s your first reaction?
Get out and help her up! or at least, before I had Ro it certainly would have been. Now probably some awkward dance where I rush back and forth between him in his carseat (he FREAKS if he thinks I’m leaving him in the car, even though it’s never happened) and the lady on the ground. I’d help her to the other side, check her out, call an ambulance or a ride for her if need be.
7. What pet could you never own?
At this stage in my life, I have no desire for any pets ever again I like animals overall but I’m busy enough, y’know? Dogs are a lot of work, Mister Murphy hates cats, hair/dust/dirt on the floor makes me ragey. But I’d say I will FOR SURE never own a reptile or spider of any kind.
8. What’s your favorite pasta shape?
Rotini. they hold the sauce so well with all their nooks and crannies.
9. Everyone loves ____________ EXCEPT me (fill in the blank).
Ketchup (even the smell gives me the icks), Breaking Bad (I watched the first season, found it slow and abysmally depressing. I hear it gets better as you go on, but I’m just not motivated to give it a second chance).
10. Do you have a favorite pair of socks?
Nope. I have 20 identical pairs of black ankle socks, makes ‘em easy to sort. I only wear them when I have to. I prefer bare feet when possible, slippers to keep my feet warm when it’s cold.
11. What’s the best song to sing along to?
The first one that pops into my head it “Gold Lions” by the Yeah yeah yeahs. I usually hurt my voice but it’s a lot of fun.
1. What is your favourite book ever and why?
2. You have just been handed the responsibility of naming quintuplets. Two boys, two girls, one of ambiguous gender (ie, a name that could suit a boy or girl). First and middle names. Go!
3. Favourite unhealthy/junk food?
4. Is there a job out there (other than your own) that you think would suit you better than what you do now?
5. Quality or quantity?
6. How do you decompress?
7. What gets you ranting?
8. Are there any brands/products to which you are undyingly loyal?
9. How often do you shower?
10. Tell me about the house you hope you’ll end up in one day (be realistic-ish)
11. How many blogs do you follow (tumblr or otherwise)?