This was so sweet my teeth hurt~ Thanks for this! X3
- After a long gaming session on LOLOL, both of you were shocked to see how late it had become.
- “It’s really late.” “Yeah, it is.” “…” “Do you want to stay over…?” “Uh, yeah…sure”
SAVE THESE AWKWARD SOULS.
- Eventually, it is decided that you guys will have a sleepover in the living room!
- There was about two feet distance when you both first settled in.
- That shrunk to a few centimeters in the morning.
- Apparently, you both hadn’t anticipated how cold it would be. So you unconsciously snuggled into each other overnight.
- Morning comes in, and you are just unwilling to let go of the warmth, burying yourself deeper in.
- Your hair tickles Yoosung’s nose, and it wakes him up.
- He sleepily pats your head, trying to identify what it is.
- And you look up to see what’s happening, and find his bright purple eyes staring back at you.
- You can feel his breath fanning your cheeks; there is barely any distance between you two.
- Then you both jump out and try to pretend that didn’t happen.
- Both of you were a blushing, stammering mess everywhere for the rest of the morning.
- He was so excited to have you sleep over for the night.
- He insisted that you sleep next to him on his bed, it is more comfortable than either of them on the couch.
- He knew that he couldn’t take it too far; you had only just met face-to-face.
- When morning came, you noticed that he had an arm wrapped tightly around your waist.
- You turned around to find him awake; smiling at you.
- “Good morning, MC” He whispers as he pulls you closer to press a light kiss on the forehead.
- While you were in the shower, Zen was congratulating himself while preparing a light breakfast.
- He was feeling very smug.
Take that, trustfund kid. I am a real gentleman.
- Only to drop whatever he was holding the minute he sees you in his spare clothes since you had nothing to change into.
- You two were planning to binge-watch the entirety of any musical Zen has ever been in.
- You were slightly skeptical of making it through ALL of them, but Jaehee was STOKED.
- You both settled comfortably into the couch with some food within easy reach.
- Of course, an ENTIRE NIGHT of binge watching is impossible.
- So you both fell asleep at around 3 am,
in the middle of Jalapenos no less.
- Jaehee was the first to wake up at the crack of dawn with a horrible pain in her neck.
- Rubbing it, she realized that you had curled up into her side, and she fell asleep while resting her head on yours
- The drool on your face caused her to chuckle a bit, and she grabbed a tissue to wipe it off.
- After preparing two mugs of coffee, she gently shakes you awake.
- You could definitely get used to waking up to that smell every morning
- You had come to his penthouse while he was at work to set up for your first month together.
- When he had come home to you greeting him at the doorstep with Elizabeth 3rd in your hands, he felt so tender and content and so at home.
- You both had a fine dinner date overlooking the view from the penthouse, and chatted the night away.
- Jumin invited you to stay over, since the guest bedroom was always prepared for you.
- But, maybe you both had a bit too much wine that night.
- You couldn’t let go of each other.
- When both of you had changed into something comfortable, you settled yourself under his covers while he slept on top.
- Eventually, you got him to come under the covers as well.
- When you woke up in the morning, you reached out to find the bed empty.
- You couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that he was not the first thing you saw in the morning.
- You then trod to the kitchen to find him with his shirtsleeves rolled up and wearing a pink frilly apron, flipping pancakes.
- “Good Morning, MC. I hope you slept well.” He smiled and brought a pile of pancakes to the table.
- “Prepare yourselves for the ultimate sleepover held by your very own defender of justice, 707!”
- Saeran just gave you a look and said “I’m going to my own
room.” And pat your shoulder pitifully.
- You both just lay on his bed and talked about anything and everything in the dark, under his collection of glow in the dark galaxies mapped across the bedroom ceiling.
- Eventually, you drift off to sleep, and he drapes a comforter on top of both of you and is knocked out as well.
- You’re the first one to rise in the morning, and are immediately greeted by the sight of a drooling and snoring tomato-head.
- He has efficiently tangled you tightly though, so you have no way of immediate escape.
- Instead, you just look at his sleeping face, commiting the image in front of you to memory.
- You’re still not used to seeing him without his glasses on, so you lightly trace a vague outline of them on his face.
- When you reach the bridge of his nose, his face scrunches up a bit.
- The sight is too much; you start giggling softly.
- This wakes him up, and he feel like he is flying.
- Seeing your beautiful smile first thing in the morning is literally heaven.
- He pulls you in tighter, jokingly threatening to never let you go. You play along, lightly shrieking as he tickles you a bit.
- You are both interrupted by a loud knocking on the door.
Feed the hungry Edgelord™