Behold! The Arrested Westeros Gift Guide!
Here are a few things I’m thinking about for upcoming gift-giving, from left to right, top to bottom
- A Feast of Ice and Fire - an amazing cookbook in general, but extra amazing because it's like every recipe you ever come across in the books.
- Frito Bandito necklace - if you want to wear one of the most obscure Arrested Development references around your neck.
- House Baratheon cookie cutter! She has all the houses, too!
- Stair Car pin - incredible. Enough said.
- Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana Stand Apron - for the Mr. Manager in your life.
- Plush Direwolves!
- Lucille quote buttons!
- Gorgeous art of both Arthur Dayne and Jon Snow
- The North Remembers mug
- “GOB Bless This House” cross stitch
- New POP! Vinyl figurines - I’m obsessed with the Ygritte and Hodor ones.
- “Never Nude” patch
And a bonus t-shirt round, because I love these four: