SasuSaku Festival 2017 . Days 8 and 14- Protective of Us/ Domestic Disagreement . Title: It’s Late . Summary: She just found out that he’s leaving again, and this time, she really is tired of being left behind. With their daughter asleep, the Uchiha couple will have to fix things one way or another. . A/N: Prepare yourself for some angst, everyone! You know, this one showed itself to be quite a challenge because I couldn’t really convince myself of a good reason for him to leave again… I personally hate the fact that he had to leave again, so don’t expect any logical explanation for it in this story XD Still, hope you all enjoy it, and please, tell me what you think! . . . The atmosphere around them was heavy and the silence that was left ever since Sarada went to sleep was simply torturous. They had barely exchanged any words since the kage meeting earlier that day, and now, every time a plate made contact with the sink, they could feel as if they were being stabbed straight to their hearts.
Even if the cold water was running through her delicate fingers, she could feel his burning stare on her back, memorizing her curves, the length of her hair and how she wore the Uchiha crest on her back, as if that was the last time his eyes would be seeing his wife. He was waiting for her to turn so he could see her face and her eyes one last time that night, and most of all, he was waiting for her to say something. To say anything, so he could listen to her voice one, last time before he left.
As always, Sasuke was waiting for her to do something. However, Sakura was not going to do anything. Not this time.
Just as she had foreseen, doing the dishes was not helping her distract her mind from the bomb that had fallen over her head earlier that day. Ever since he had said those words during that official meeting, Sakura hasn’t really been able to focus on anything else. He caught her and everyone else by surprise as soon as he announced his new plans, and even if he tried to sound as professional and as logical as he could, for her, his words only meant one thing:
I want Stabby ("Her name isn't Stabby, why do they persist in calling her that?") the snake to be a thing now and follow all the rules of Stabby the Roomba, especially her acquiring the rank of the last person she stabbed. She attends a Kage summit and manages to stab all the Kage within a few days (none of them wanted to mention the strange thing in case they were mocked) and ends up uniting the countries under one rule. Her parents dote on her and everyone's too afraid to overthrow her 1/2
She becomes the mascot of Konoha and the other Villages use her as an example of why Konoha is so crazy. “They have a snake with a kunai attached to its head with free reign over the whole village!” “Why?” “It’s Konoha.” Yes, Konoha is the Australia of the Narutoverse. Oro is completely incapable of seeing anything wrong with Stabby having her kunai and eventually that attitude extends to even the most civilian of civilians. Oh no, I want fic of Stabby now. What have you/I done to me/myself?
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Yes, Stabby as overlord, this is something I can get behind.
Thanks for tagging me @sasukehinata. I hope people don’t mind that most of them are gonna be Hinata ships lol 😅
1)NaruHina - This ship has been cute since day one and I just love that they were always positive when it came to interacting with one another. It was obvious to me that they were gonna be end game from the beginning, just like with SasuSaku (even though I have a love/hate relationship with ss)
2) SasuHina - I just think that ship is so beautiful to look at, plus people have brought the fact that this ship has so much untapped potential. If I wasn’t so against certain ships happening if it meant that SasuHina would be canon, I would be so happy to see this ship sail.
3) GaaHina - I know this is just as unlikely as SasuHina, but I literally squeal every time I see something related to this pairing. They are just so freaking quirky and awkward dorks if you ship them during his kage days, and just so hot and unpredictable if you ship it during his crazy days. There’s just so much you can do with this ship that its simply amazing!
4) NejiHina - I love them as a brotp and also as otp. I just love how protective Neji is towards her after his fight with Naruto. Neji treats her like a princess and Naruto SD doesn’t help my shipping heart towards them any better. I know incest is gross and taboo, but I just can’t help it, okay? Don’t judge me.
5) LeeSaku - Do I even need to say why?? The way that Lee was so precious when he was around Sakura was the cutest thing to me. And the way that Sakura treated and cared for Lee during the Forest of Death onwards was the best part of Sakura that I have ever seen. That’s the Sakura that I can get behind.
6) KibaHina/ShinoHina - Again, do I need to say why?? I love them as a brotp and also as ship too. I love how the boys are so protective and caring towards Hinata. They are like her big brothers and she’s like their little sister. I also love how Hinata treats Shino and Kiba and Akamaru. She’s treats them with so much love and respect. This is just adorable overload. I can’t.
7) BoruMitsu/BoruSumiMitsu/SaraCho - Its fairly new but I already love how they are with each other. Boruto is just a fluff ball when it comes to his friends, and I love how no matter what Mitsuki or Sumire do because of their upbringing, Boruto is there to knock some sense into them and be there for them unconditionally. As for SaraCho, I love their friendship so much, but I would love to see them together as well. These ships have set sail and I’m not looking back!
8) InoSumi - Inojin’s sassiness and Sumire’s hawawa nervous tick, plus the purple color scheme just sets my heart fluttering with fangirlness. I can’t help it y'all.
9) AkaHina - What can I say? This is the best way for me to say that I ship Hinata with all of the Akatsuki members 😅 Its not my fault that I thinks she is super cute with people okay? When you have a favorite character, you tend to think that she/he would be perfect with everyone 😂
10) ShikaHima/MetalHima - Himawari is a precious cinnamon roll, Shikadai is a precious troublemaker, and Metal is the king of nervous adorkableness! Those boys deserve a bit of Sunshine Himawari love! Sue me!
Bonus: Literally almost every Hinata ship you can think of, girls and boys equal! I can’t help myself. Hinata has so much love to give. Sue me. I also like some of the canon ships, but like I said, I have a love/hate relationship with one of them. (Thanks a lot fandom)