The Annex is open! (well, sort of.) The building itself is open, but its sparsely occupied. Better to see the design of the place though, I think. Over all, pretty nice. Methinks the newer SMs have been coming out better and better, starting with MOA and the block, to SM Marikina, and now the Annex.
What does the place have?
- Accessible parking on all levels,
- Lots of floors to shop (when the shops do start getting occupied)
- A cdrking all to itself in its extension of the cyberzone
- WHITE HAT FRO YO. (NB: Cheescake is the best topping on yogurt - ever)
- A commanding view of the North-Edsa-West Intersection
For now atleast, the corridors are clean and spacious, the atmosphere feels intimate, and the structure really lends itself to be photographed (even by camera phones.) Personally, me likey.
(shots taken with k850i)