1. Girls are pretty. But that’s just an observation. That’s me stating a fact. Totally platonic.
2. Okay so maybe I have a girl crush. No biggie, every straight girl gets them from time to time. It’s appreciation of beauty… Right??
3. Guys and girls. I like guys AND girls. Romantically. Sexually. But it’s a phase.
4. Abort! Abort! It is not a phase. This girl right here is bisexual. As hell. But bisexuality is really close to straight.
5. So I suppose I’m like asexual when it comes to guys. I want to kiss PEOPLE and I guess a relationship with a guy wouldn’t be the worst. S-E-X however, well, that only really appeals to me with females. Biromantic Homosexual seems like a good enough label. Still just bi though.