SM Entertainment reveals their 1st Hong Kong trainee and future NCT member Lucas!
For those who follow SM trainees closely, he is a well-known trainee called Wong Yuk Hei. Born in 1999, he is known for being really tall, his resemblance with B.A.P’s Daehyun and for being a Red Velvet Wendy fanboy.
This year has brought us an incredible amount of new music, new groups, and all around incredible talent. But with the new year right around the corner, it’s time to get ready to usher in even more. Here are ten rookie groups — including the ones who will soon be making their official debut — you can expect to see a lot more of in 2017.
1. K.A.R.D Making the most unexpected debut of the year, DSP Media’s new group K.A.R.D is a co-ed one already turning a lot of heads with their extremely catchy debut, “Oh NaNa.” The group, consisting of both male and female members, is a venture not often seen in K-pop. And the change of pace is not just refreshing. It’s impressive. In less than three weeks since their debut, K.A.R.D has already garnered three million views (and counting) for their first single. We can’t wait to see what other milestones they’ll reach in 2017.
2. Pledis Girlz The first girl group from Pledis Entertainment in four years, Pledis Girlz is set to make their official debut in 2017. But the girl group hasn’t been sitting around idly until then. Members Lim Nayoung and Zhou Jieqiong have spent the year promoting as members of project group I.O.I., while the remaining members have dropped countless practice videos showcasing their vocal and dance talents.
In addition to this, the group also released the pre-debut track “We” written and composed by the members. Pledis Girlz is overflowing with talent, and their official debut will definitely be one to keep on your radar.
3. Varsity Varsity is a 12-member boy group set to debut within the first week of the new year. The group has seven Korean members and five Chinese members, and is aiming for a debut exploding with charisma and power. Coined as a “global idol group,” Varsity also boasts multilingual members such as Seungbo — who will be able to communicate with fans in Arabic, English, Korean, and French. With qualities like that, we can’t wait to ring in the new year with their official debut.
4. Bolbbalgan4 Two years after competing on “Superstar K4,” female duo Bolbbalgan4 made their official debut earlier this year. The duo is already making waves with their single “Galaxy,” which showcases their unique indie style. In addition to the lead single and mini album “Red Ickle,” Bolbbalgan4 has also released a full album titled “Red Planet.”
5. Pentagon Having dropped two EPs already since their October debut, rookie boy group Pentagon is on no track to slow down. The group is the latest addition to Cube Entertainment’s artist roster, and have already shown their dedication and talent through their survival program “Pentagon Maker.” Through songs like “Gorilla,” “You Are,” and “Can You Feel It,” Pentagon is proving that they can tackle any genre and make a name for themselves in the new year.
6. VICTON Having debuted only a month ago, VICTON is already separating themselves from the pack with their addictive title track “I’m Fine.” The song feels fresh, yet affectionately familiar with its throwback vibes; it’s also a firm indication of what the group can bring to the K-pop scene in the future. Their first EP “Voice to New World” houses their introduction track “What Time Is It Now,” which makes you anticipate their future concepts and comebacks for the new year even more.
7. Bonus Baby Definitely one of the more younger groups in K-pop, girl group Bonus Baby will showcase their cheerful image with their debut in the new year. Artists such as NC.A, GP Basic, and NCT Dream have proven that a young age is no reason to overlook true talent, and we can’t wait to see what Bonus Baby will have to offer with their official debut soon.
8. MYTEEN Seven-member boy group MYTEEN hails from the label Music Works, which notably features Minzy and Baek Ji Young. Former “Superstar K6” contestant and soloist Song Yu Vin is also a member of the rookie group. Although MYTEEN hasn’t made their official debut yet, the group regularly meets fans through “MYTEEN Show” from their official YouTube page and performs in various cities in Korea. 2017 will definitely be the year they make their mark.
9. BULLDOK Bypassing the usual cute and innocent girl group concept, quintet Bulldok burst onto the scene with a fierce image and an even bolder debut with their single, ” Why Not.” The ladies are ready to claim their spot in the ever-competitive music scene, and with a sound like this, they’re sure to find their true breakout in 2017.
10. VROMANCE Debuting earlier this year with the funky single “She,” MAMAMOO’s brother group VROMANCE is a fresh vocal quartet worth keeping an eye on. The group features four members with incredible vocals, charisma, and style. In the new year, VROMANCE is set to showcase a different, softer facet of their talent with their upcoming comeback. And if it’s anything like their debut, it’s sure to be breathtaking.
Summary: You have loved Jungkook since before you even met him, obsessing over BTS and writing the smuttiest fics about him. But once you two start dating you try your hardest to prevent him from finding out. You’re successful for the first few years, until one night….
Word Count: 6,595
Genre: Fluff, Light Smut (who am I kidding this is definitely smut)
Content: masturbation mention, oral sex, Jungkook attempts to be a dom but isn’t very good at it, a little bit of bondage, Jungkook letting you call him Oppa, attempts at dirty talk, Jungkook being the squishy bun that he is
You sit down next to him, mortified, as you watch him reading in silence. “Are… are you actually into this kind of thing..?”
“I.. uh.. I—” you stutter, not knowing how to answer his question. “I mean I guess..?”
“It just seems so rough, so vulgar… Does— doesn’t that hurt?” He asks, pointing to a particularly rough portion of your fic.
“Nothing could be as painful as this right now.”
My first BTS fic omg and my first smut. This is for @qweentae who made this imagine and I just had to write a fic about it 😂😂😂. I’m a fanartist not a writer I hope it’s not too bad. Here we go~