okay, so i’m trying to replicate the recipe for the avocado dreamsicle smoothie at justsalad because it is LITERALLY LIFECHANGING and i haven’t fully figured it out but this is approximately what it is:
- 1 avocado
- ¾ cup (6 fl oz) coconut milk
- 1 whole orange, squeezed to the last drop
- 1 whole lemon, squeezed almost to the last drop
- a handful of spinach
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- a scoop of ice cubes (i can’t measure, i used 6 big ice cubes last time)
blend it all up - the avocado, the orange and lemon juice, EVERYTHING - and pour it in a cup and drink it through a big straw. it’s incredibly thick, tastes like an orange creamsicle, and has the consistency of custard. it’s vegan and good for you and it’s SO DELICIOUS i can’t deal with it!
once i perfect the recipe (it will need just a bit more tweaking!) i will post it here with photos. i really recommend this, though. it sounds like it wouldn’t be good, but i promise you will NOT be disappointed.