Getting to the gym is hard enough but what sucks even more is fumbling through your smart device, searching for the right songs to accompany your cardio. It’s even harder to do so while running. Add these 22 feel-good upbeat songs to your workout playlist, and if you don’t already have a workout playlist, please make one and bless me with more songs to add.
In no particular order
1. Anything Beyonce!! Anything! Because Beyonce will always inspire you to give that extra push.
2. “Bootylicious”- Destiny’s Child: While we’re still on the topic of Beyonce. Squat to this one!
3. “My Love is Like Whoa”- Mya: Just watch the video
4. “Beautiful”- Snoop Dog ft. Pharrell
5. “Milkshake”- Kelis
6. “Don’t Stop The Music”- Rihanna
7. “Don’t Cha”- Pussycat Dolls
8. “Rock Your Body”- Justin Timberlake: Remember that Bally Total Fitness Commercial; nuff said.
9. “Can’t Get You Outta My Head”- Kylie Minogue: Remember that other Bally Total Fitness Commercial.
YOU CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT A PERSON BY THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO. HIT SHUFFLE ON YOUR MUSIC PLAYER AND WRITE DOWN THE FIRST 20 SONGS, THEN TAG 20 PEOPLE.
I was tagged by pami-yui and I also have a lot of jpop (lol what a weeb) and old music haha
Ai Catch - Goatbed (that yaoi though)
Killer Queen - Queen
Passage - Mamoru Miyano
Smooth - Satana ft. Rob Thomas (;
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Sora - Uverworld
名もなきハッピーエンド - Indigo la End
Wolsik - Tabu
Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
4:59 - School Food Punishment
ウツロウ、サンガツ - School Food Punishment
Baby it’s Fact - Hellogoodbye
Melissa - Porno Graffitti
From Dusk Till Dawn - Abingdon Boys School
Candlelight - Relient K
Golden Time Lover - Sukima Switch
Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin
Peg O’ My Heart - Buddy Clark
Days - Flow
キラーボール - Gesu no kiwami otome
El Tiempo - Alfrodisiaco
I did 21 instead oops.
I tag whoever wants to do this because I don’t have 20 friends
M- m.A.A.d city ~ Kendrick Lamar
A - alright ~ Logic ft big Sean
R - rock your body ~ Justin Timberlake
I - IV. Sweatpants ~ Childish Gambino
A - Ayo Technology ~ 50 cent
M - Mercy.1 ~ Kanye west
2. Why did you pick your url? I love puns and my fave player has a perfect example of that
3. What is your middle name? Zaid(after my dad)
4. If you could be a fictional/fairy tale being, which would you be? Does a ghost count?
5. Favorite colour? Red and black :)
6. Favorite songs? I have A LOT so I’ll write 10 of them haha
In no particular order: ~ What goes around comes around by Justin Timberlake
~ poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar
~ Nikki by Logic
~ My love by Justin Timberlake
~ Lovestoned by Justin Timberlake
~ 3005 by Childish Gambino
~ Day N nite by Kid Cudi
~ Bitch, don’t kill my vibe by Kendrick Lamar
~ Ni**as in Paris by Kanye west & Jay Z
~ You da one ~ Rihanna
7. Top 4 fandoms?
- Football(if you count that as a fandom?)
- Justin Timberlake
- The Hunger games
- Kendrick Lamar
8. Why do you like Tumblr? Many reasons tbh but I’ve met some very important people in my life on here and it’s just a fun community to be in :)
i was tagged by warriorblakess
1. Favorite color? any kind of blue or green
2. If you could be any animal for a year what animal would it be let’s just say i agree with twamiz on this one
3. Current favorite song? rock your body by justin timberlake lol
4. Long hair or short hair? long af hell it goes past my bikini bottom line when it’s wet or straightened, about ¾ of my back when I don’t do anything to it
5. Sunset or Sunrise? sunset, but sunrise if I’m actually up that early [my background of my mobile blog is a pic of a sunset I took on a cruise and my background for my actual blog is not mine]
6. If you could live in any country what country would you live in?
like England, Australia, or some part of the Caribbean. I love traveling to the Caribbean lol
7. Have you ever eaten curly fries? yes, at a local 50s themed diner. they’re awesome
8. Describe the book you are reading or just read or want to read. I’m reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. it’s about a girl who is born normal [almost peasant like if you will] with the standard Red blood. the god-like people with Silver blood rule the world and use the Red-blooded peasants for whatever they need. they also send the Reds to die in an everlasting war. this girl is poor, and she pickpockets to take care of her and her family. her best friend is about to be deported to war and someone offers her the deal of escaping for 2,000 crowns [lots of money]. in her trying to find this money, she tried to pickpocket a guy who happens to be the new prince Maven and she tells him her background and how she’s trying to save her friend. he then secretly gives her a paying job at the castle serving the king and there she discovers she has a special ability that must be contained. she is now forced to live a life of lies until her death or she will die from the consequences. [i got that all from nine chapters and 98 pages whoop whoop]
9. Are flip flops shoes? I consider flip flops and those slide sandals that all those guys wear [and me] shoes
10. Dessert before dinner or dinner before dessert? I don’t particularly care lol
11. Did you answer all these questions honestly? yes
and i’m only going to tag a couple people, but feel free to do this if you want to!
i tag rand0mafnetflixologyallyhillykennn-a
You can tell a lot about a person by their taste in music. Hit shuffle on your ipod, music player or whatever and write down the first 10 songs on your playlist. no skipping, then tag 10 friends. I was tagged by tarantinosdeathproof
High By the Beach// Lana Del Rey
Kill My Boyfriend// Natalia Kills (before she was a bitch)
DO OR DIE// 3OH!3
Not On Drugs// Tove Lo
Rock Your Body// Justin Timberlake
Bring Me Down// Mike Posner feat. Big Sean and Freddie Gibbs