For the next issue of Parallel, the theme of which is “Celebration”, we are looking for the following:
- female-fronted or feminist bands
- women who inspire YOU and why
- letters from our readers to be published in the magazine
- models - young, old, WoC, fat, thin, anyone! (UK based).
- social justice clothing brands, i.e. clothing brands that use their proceeds to raise money for campaigns, charities, or simply to raise awareness
- older trans women to photograph and talk to
- independent clothing designers
- artists and collectives
- your photos of YOU looking BEACH READY
- your photos of your favourite outfit this season
- sex workers to talk to about their work and opinions
- submissions on the theme of “Celebration”
We are also putting together a feminist festival and are looking for the following people to get involved (UK based only!):
- speakers and debaters - either recommend yourself or your favourite speaker
- performance artists
- spoken word artists
- female-fronted or feminist musicians
- people looking to run workshops
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in any of the above. Either put “Celebration” or “Festival” as your subject title depending on whether you want to be involved with the magazine or the festival.
Peace and love!