Chamber of Secrets: Owl number facts
NOTE:These numbers came from a quick scanning of the PDF of the book online. I have no idea if they were relevant, and I don’t claim that these are 100% fact – I was skimming. But, maybe they’ll help!
- 20 – times the word “owl(s)” appears in COS (I highly doubt this is relevant…just interesting)
- 3 – number of times Uncle Vernon had been woken up by Hedwig “this week”
- (?) 3 owls are given names that we learn: Hedwig, Errol & Hermes
- 2 owls were taken to King’s Cross (Harry’s and Percy’s)
- “100 or so” owls deliver the mail
- Dumbledore received 11 owls from the other governors (besides Malfoy) wanting him back after Ginny's disappearance