hey! I just discovered your blog and i love it :) i'm sorry if you've already done something like this and i just haven't gotten to it yet, but can i prompt the clones reacting to somebody belittling/verbally harassing their s/o? thanks!
AHHHH I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS REQUEST THANK YOU!
- If it was Fives’ s/o, they’d be as good as dead, or at least wish they had died. Fives’ is just a little bit yandere; he’d never hurt his s/o, but he would make anyone who hurt them pay dearly. He would probably go too far if his s/o didn’t stop him. He’d apologize to them later, and promise to control himself more.
- Rex has faith in his s/o, and wants to give them a chance to stand up for themselves. He wouldn’t to offend them by giving the impression they couldn’t take care of themselves. If it did escalate to where they couldn’t, or just weren’t able too to begin with, then he would step in and calmly, but firmly, let the person know they needed to back off. Things wouldn’t get physical unless they needed too.
- Wolffe wouldn’t appreciate it, and let them know real fast they were messing with the wrong person. He’s pretty scary himself, so the person would probably back now pretty fast. If not, Wolffe would find a way to make them, and them make them apologize to his s/o.
- To most people’s surprise, Echo can become confrontational when the situation allows it. He’s not quick to want to fight someone, but the look he’d give them would let them know he would if he had too. He also wouldn’t want to fight in front of his s/o, and would want to remove them from the situation before he did anything else.
- Public humiliation is Cody’s specialty, you don’t talk down to his s/o, you just don’t. He wouldn’t care who the jerk was either, he’d make a scene, intimidate them, challenge them, then laugh when they wouldn’t fight him. “Yeah that’s what I thought. Can’t fuck with someone your own size.” Then just wrap his arm around his s/o and walk away.