- They rarely go to the cinema, preferring the quiet and secluded company of their apartments, so they can talk during the film. Plus,Yuri prefers to have blankets and snacks and his cat.
- Otabek may or may not turn down the heating so Yuri leans closer.
- Yuri usually picks the films; turns out he’s really in to bad action movies. But sometimes, Otabek picks. And when he does, it’s always a RomCom.
- What? He gets a kick out of seeing Yuri blush at the sappy, romantic parts.
- And hearing him laugh is always a bonus.
- Yuri is adamant that he loves horror films and has no issue watching them and that they absolutely do not scare him. Otabek knows that they do, but agrees t watch them in the hope that Yuri will cuddle in to him.
fran-sama how you hands?? how do draw??? sgkshsksg i honestly love how you draw hands, could you please do a small ?? sketch?? to show how you draw them? im sorry but pls ilu qvq
TBH I’m not really confident in the way I draw hands just yet, they’re definitely the hardest part of the body to draw for me, but this is more or less how I go about them! As you can see my hands are incredibly semplified what are fingernails even and usually the smaller they get the less I bother with them (oops)
Anyway, as far as learning to draw them goes the easiest way is to draw them a lot, sadly and obviously o<-< I spent a lot of time filling pages with copied hands actually, both from my favorite artists and from real hands pictures, but while that’s a great way to start to grow confident with the shapes the best thing to do is to try and draw them as much as possible attached to actual people - it helps with proportions and expressiveness a lot, in my experience
and don’t be scared to use references, like, really, I use my hands as refs a lot while drawing and often look up specific positions I can’t reproduce on my own, hands are really expressive and can move in a whole damn lot of ways, there’s nothing weird in not being able to get a position right without visual imput 👍