I cant believe youre at 700 already, im so happy for you! And happy birthday!(im late) and i just aaah!! Anyways, i wanna know youre take on this, but how do you think Bakugou would be like with a crush on a girl with a water control quirk and basically have the ability to turn into a mermaid when in contact with water? But wait, theres more! When she goes "mermaid form" her clothes come off or straight up rip from the transformation? (I just wanna see if anyone thinks my bakuboi would blush) 💕
Oh ho ho~ Boom boy is in for quite a time
- It’s how the old saying goes: “Opposites Attract” and did it ever the moment his red eyes saw her for the first time. He tried to deny it at first, she was just some girl who Frog Girl had met at the aquatics training facility and had become friends with, but he could not deny the fact that he kept looking at her every few seconds to get a glance again.
- He’s more unpleasant then usual when he first meets her, more swearing, insults and piss poor attitude. But unlike him, this girl seems to be more ‘go with the flow’ then him and shrugs off or teases him back. He nearly explodes his palms when she winks at him.
- What was happening? There was no way he had a crush on… this strange being!
- Finally realizes he might possibly have a crush on her when she’s all he thinks about for the next week straight. Sucks up enough of his pride to as Tsu where this facility they train at is, so he can possibly see her again.
- When he gets there he’s in way over his head, as this place specializes in water quirks, and he’s the total opposite. Ends up telling the front desk he’s here to swim laps, and wanders to the laps area.
- Just when he’s nearly lost all hope, he sees her walking out of the woman’s changing area. She spots him and waves, that same lovely smile adorning her face and he can’t help but scowl in an attempt to hide his warming cheeks.
- She approaches him and asks what he’s doing here. He replies he’s here to swim laps and she nods, saying she was about to do the same. His ego returns and before he can think about it, he challenges her to a race.
- Whoever does 20 laps first, wins.
- She looks at him worriedly, but when she sees that competitive smirk, she can’t help but nod and walk towards two empty lanes right next to each other. He stretches, telling her she’s not going to beat him and she chuckles.
- The minute the two make eye contact it’s off. They both dive into the water and Bakugou is swimming as fast as he can. He knows how to swim, but only knows how to free style. He reaches the other side of the pool and decides to glance behind him to find her.
- Low and behold she’s already finished with her first lap and he is only halfway there! He nearly chokes when he realizes how foolish he has been…
- Her quirk was water based, wasn’t it?
- She easily beats him and he sulks in the water afterwards. The water cools him down, both physically and mentally. She swims over to him, gloating at her victory and he splashes her in anger. Only to find out she has hydrokinesis.
- But that’s not all he finds out. When he glances down at her, he sees her legs have become a tail similar to a mermaid. He’s stunned and looks back at her face, then notices the big problem.
- “WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR TOP?”
- He covers his eyes and hides his blushing face, having seen breasts. His S/O laughs and explains to him that in water she becomes a mermaid and the transformation causes any and all clothes to break away.
- He continues yelling and climbs out, nearly tripping since he still has his eyes shut. Then he stops and feels his face get warm again.
- “That mean when you get out and get dry…”
- “Yes. I’m going to be butt naked.”
- His eye twitches and he sulks away from her. He returns a second later with two towels. He places one near the edge of the pool and uses the other to start to dry his own hair.
- His S/O climbs out, her legs shifting back and quickly grabs the towel to cover herself. Bakugou averts his eyes, but can’t help but be curious.
- What kind of strange fucking quirk leaves the user naked? How inconvenient…
- His S/O buys him a flavored milk afterwards and the two chat for a bit. He’s over the shock factor, but knows that she isn’t going to be off of his mind anytime soon.