The Second Official AMA has ended, and I here bring you some of the information that was dropped in there!
Let’s start with the matter in hand, the very next event we will have, Legends Assemble. The event will center around Attuma and his minions coming to attack from Underwater! That side we have so unprotected! Something serious will happen, because Director Fury decides to take action himself, using the Helicarrier, and along with our teachers and instructors, Odin and Hank Pym.
The confirmed selection of recruitable characters it’s just… unbelievable:
Fury, Odin, Frigga, Hank Pym, J.A.R.V.I.S and… Leader.
Besides them, Peggy Carter will return to join the action, with a more comfortable Uniform and outfit for herself, and Hulk will use his brain this time… and become Bruce Banner, Finally!
That’s all for the upcoming event, but there was still some pretty good information about the Game as a whole:
-Regarding Dating, they still very much want to do it, but they wanted to give first a much Bigger selection of characters for players to pair others up with. Hangouts will be the first step to it, but someday it will happen.
- Sadly, they can’t make any promises on things like the X-men and the Fantastic Four. They can’t make any promises because they are very uncertain about those materials. However, they won’t say it’s completely Impossible.
- Mandarin might turn up to be a Really big deal, since he has in his hands (or fingers) something important regarding the truth of the Academy, and might know something on Fury.
- Confirmed characters for the future! Some of the characters you might want will totally show up later on, but some of them are just hard to figure out where the hell to put them. But some names like Gwenpool, Speed, Beta Ray Bill, Howard the Duck and more have been confirmed!
- Confirmed events! They can’t disclosure much information here, however some things Have been confirmed, like an Agents of Shield event, a Runaways Event (Mixed with another team/occurrence), and other stuff related to upcoming movies too, like the Guardians of the Galaxy 2, or Spiderman Homecoming!
- They gave a pretty firm answer to this… when asked if people like Red Skull would be recruitable, Allen Warner said ‘Not Red Skull’. I have nothing against truly evil villains like him and Carnage staying in their cells forever, but I hope they do free people like Kingpin or Hi-Vo who aren’t 100% Evil!
- New Zones will be added later on, after we reach the Thor Zone, and they have figured out how to not make our phones explode, with a Storage for Characters in the work bench.
- Speaking of which, new features being worked on, like this Storage system, a way to organize the Inventory better, a Search Bar for the Database, a button to immediately store all the Non Story Decorations and Buildings and have our Schools clean to Remodel, and more!
O Maker, hear my cry: Guide me through the blackest nights. Steel my heart against the temptations of the wicked. Make me to rest in the warmest places.
If you get the chance, I definitely recommend commissioning@kingcholera She did such an amazing job of taking Cullen and Kaltaine, my vague attempts at description, and tiny little nitpicks and turning them into this incredible work of art.
“Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to Hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it’s merely a spider’s thread, no matter what sort of humans they are. That’s exactly what I did. Life was dull, boring, uninteresting. Heists, murders… everything sounded amusing to me. And tell me, Mingyu: if we are to die one day, wouldn’t it be better to have no regrets? (…)”
I have to hand it to Holland. She is so strong. I mean, the fact that she can withstand 6 years of filming 95 percent of her scenes with Dylan without leaving the studio emotionally wrecked is a major accomplishment to me. That’s 6 years of Dylan staring into her soul with nothing but love and affection on his face. 6 years of having Dylan come to her character’s rescue. They’ve kissed- more than once. He’s said he loves her in the most achingly beautiful way. Even their hugs radiate intimate affection. I can’t even handle Dylan and his acting from my TV screen in my room thousands of miles away from anything even remotely Dylan O'brien or Teen Wolf related. Holland is my queen.
A/N: This is the sequel to Silence, which was far more popular than I thought it would be, so thank you all for that! This sequel was requested by @pixikinz (it’s not tagging you I’m sorry!) and a few other people that I’m having trouble finding and tagging… I’ll tag @princess-of-erebor1992 for helping me get up the courage to write it. I hope you enjoy this!
Summary: You adjust to life with Thorin’s Company, and find yourself drawn to its charismatic leader.
Word Count: 1,551
Warnings: Shirtless Thorin (shield our eyes from the beauty!!), mention of wounds
Once Thorin learned your name, he
used it as often as possible. It made you feel more at home to hear your name
so frequently, even if it was in a voice that did not at all sound like home.
Thorin’s voice was deep and resonant, regal with a hint of wildness that you
wondered if he might ever tame.
You hoped he wouldn’t.
His company had gotten better about
not begging you to sing at every moment. They only asked for music every few
hours, which was easier on you. Kili and Ori asked most often, the former with
fluttering eyelashes that betrayed his flirtatious youthfulness, the latter
with a shy bashfulness that you found hard to refuse. In the end, you sang more
than you meant to, though Thorin was always mindful of his dwarves’ requests.
He would quell the requests that would tax you the most, smiling in that
close-lipped way of his as you nodded your silent thanks. Some days he would
not let you sing at all, to your bafflement.
I know we’ve already been saying this the whole season but god dammit Tarjei and Henrik need the biggest fucking applause.. We all needed that clip “minutt for minutt”.. and Henrik is just amazing at portraying the inner conflict that Even is having. The whole season he’s been amazing at building up the character and hinting that things were off but making sure the audience wasn’t quite sure why.
I was anxiously waiting to see how he would be able to portray Even after Isak and the audience found out about his mental illness. But he has handled it with such delicacy and it’s not over dramatic. It’s realistic and his face and body expresses what his words does not. But at the same time Even finally verbally expresses his fears and thoughts. That’s major character development!
And of course Tarjei is doing once again a wonderful job at showing how much Isak cares and loves Even with out even saying the three little words. The gestures, the “you’re not alone” , the freaking “Even og Isak minutt for minutt” game…