In which Shiro and Kuro are brothers and try to defend their city from Galra Industries and its evil mastermind Zarkon. Have some HCs for this AU:
- They both got captured by Galra Industries and were experimented on in order to make some kind of super soldiers *coughcoughbuckybarnescough* out of them, losing their arms in the process.
- After that Shiro could escape, but couldn’t take Kuro with him.
- Injured and desperate to save his brother, Shiro turns to the only person he thinks he can still trust: Keith. Who later reveals himself as a Paladin of Voltron, a group of people with special abilities/superpowers who fight Zarkon.
- Shiro joins the Paladins and finds himself confronted with Kuro during one of their missions. Kuro got brainwashed and works as a special agent for Galra Industries.
- After countless fights the Paladins are ready to give up on recovering Kuro, who still tries to kill his own brother, but gets more and more confused by slowly regaining some of his memories.
- Shiro finally gets a hold of his brother and is able to convince him to fight alongside Voltron. Kuro accepts the offer but isn’t ready to become a Paladin, just yet, so he works solo most of the time.
- They meet up here and there to get eachother up to date.
- Also: sheith and luro happen.
So.. Uh… Yeah. Let’s just say I had way too much fun with this. xD It started out as just a sketch for some new outfits… But then the colors kinda escalated. I couldn’t stop it. And then I started imagining these two in a superheroAU… And yeah…. Guess I’m into that now.