So like a nerd I headed straight for the Rito village for advancing the main story of the game…they’re my favorite Zelda race (BIRD PEOPLE! WINGS!!), and I love the outfit you can buy there, it’s neat and viking-esque and cute!! ;v; I couldn’t decide which color cast I liked better though, so here’s both.
I spent all this time goofing off in the wild, I just now finished my first “Divine Beast” dungeon…it was amazing, and I’m glad to see the story side of this game certainly does not disappoint! :’D
A new comic came out with Riddler and you know what that means eue
1. Batman didn’t even try to have Riddler help in his attempt to slow down Bane. But he got Crane and Two Face (with no weapons) to do it. Sooooo…. Like obviously Ed wouldn’t last long but with his electricity cane, he would have had about much of a shot as everyone else
2. That makes me wonder, did Batman not recruit Riddler or did Riddler refuse to help Batman? From the way Riddler talks it most likely would be the latter. Or Riddler could be salty that he wasn’t recruited to stop Bane.
3. Thank goodness Riddler didn’t have to try and stop Bane. He would die instantly.
4. Bane dragging Riddler by the hand like a child.
5. Puzzler. I can’t believe that Puzzler exists in this same universe and that Bane is ready to shove Riddler’s face into it.
6. Since it’s Riddler talking, I’m going to take it with a grain of salt when he says ‘no mind on their planet could crack it.’ cause chances are he’s just building himself up but dang isn’t he a smartie? Eleven seconds and he dismantled an advance alien defense system.
7. “War of jokes and riddles” honestly don’t like that :/ Jokes are more of Joker’s thing and Riddler could have easily said “War of puzzles and riddles”. I’m probably being nit picky but I feel that part was a little forced.